"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
hardball-championship.gif

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Ain't gonna be no Miles next season :pachaha:

Hope he gets his bread from somewhere, but we're probably gonna sign another Sirianni stepson like Nyheim Hines and roll with Kenny/Hines/Rookie/Sermon as the room.

I don't know if Kenny has a ceiling quite as high as Pollard but they're similar talents from the same school. Coaching staff always envisioned a larger role for him in due time.
I agree wit Miles. Hope he get the bag, just not from us :whoa:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah with their O line, I would like our chances alot

We have the best defense of the teams still in it

Best o line too

I think KC is a much harder matchup for us but I legit like Philly's chance against either of these teams

with both teams, the QBs are 100x more scary than the actual teams. they both make their teams look better than they actually are. chiefs have a decent defense but nothing like the 49ers or our D. bengals is def the easier matchup by a mile with that banged up o line and slightly above average defense. if burrow pulls a perfomance like getting sacked 9 times and still winning like he did last year then you just tip your cap. i want no parts of mahomes even though i think we win that too :hubie:.