"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect your honesty, but as a dedicated Eagle fan, I one day will have children who are Eagle fans
And I hope they never see a Dallas Cowboy championship in their lifetimes....

F the Cowboys, and thats for life

:dead:

I wonder what started the beef. Like as an Eagles fan, I don’t care that much about the Commanders or the Giants. But I get visibly ill looking at the Cowboys :russ: I was just trying to be respectful yesterday so I would be in the right headspace to not rub the loss in my family’s face but mostly I can’t stand them.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
:dead:

I wonder what started the beef. Like as an Eagles fan, I don’t care that much about the Commanders or the Giants. But I get visibly ill looking at the Cowboys :russ: I was just trying to be respectful yesterday so I would be in the right headspace to not rub the loss in my family’s face but mostly I can’t stand them.
they just don't fit ...everyone else is a north east city so we get each other and understand our fan bases then you have this red state ultra conservative wanna concede ass state in the mix

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
The more I look at this shyt, the more I'm convinced that this has the potential to be a convincing win.

I think Shanahan is coaching that offense up to their absolute potential, but when put under enough pressure it may fall apart. They had to deal with Micah and a bunch of other bums last sunday, but we have four dudes with 10+ sacks and a guy who low key outproduced micah in Haason Reddikk, who has like 17. Then in the secondary there's all pro James Bradberry, pro bowl darius slay, CJGJ and some really solid pass defenders. If we get maddox back... :wow: . We could force purdy into some pretty significant mistakes. Pressure + good coverage = bad bad things for the offense.

As for defense, the Niners are 20th in pass defense below the Steelers, and #1 in the league vs the run. The exception to that is mobile QBs, but I don't expect that to matter. Point is they're really good vs. the run, however if they do what I think they're going to, it won't matter. Steichen and Hurts are gonna go full pass. I legitimately think it may end up looking like the titans or steelers games if our line holds up. Either AJ or Smitty will fukk shyt up.

I think we get out to an early lead and force purdy to play catchup while dealing with our d-line and elite secondary. He's been great this year, but I don't think he'll be able to do that in a packed philly stadium.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm starting to think we need to take a tackle with one of our 2 1st round picks. Lane is a HOFer, and is still getting it done at an elite level, but he's clearly breaking down

Wouldn't be shocked if he retires after this year
He won’t retire. He’s due for another big bag

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The more I look at this shyt, the more I'm convinced that this has the potential to be a convincing win.

I think Shanahan is coaching that offense up to their absolute potential, but when put under enough pressure it may fall apart. They had to deal with Micah and a bunch of other bums last sunday, but we have four dudes with 10+ sacks and a guy who low key outproduced micah in Haason Reddikk, who has like 17. Then in the secondary there's all pro James Bradberry, pro bowl darius slay, CJGJ and some really solid pass defenders. If we get maddox back... :wow: . We could force purdy into some pretty significant mistakes. Pressure + good coverage = bad bad things for the offense.

As for defense, the Niners are 20th in pass defense below the Steelers, and #1 in the league vs the run. The exception to that is mobile QBs, but I don't expect that to matter. Point is they're really good vs. the run, however if they do what I think they're going to, it won't matter. Steichen and Hurts are gonna go full pass. I legitimately think it may end up looking like the titans or steelers games if our line holds up. Either AJ or Smitty will fukk shyt up.

I think we get out to an early lead and force purdy to play catchup while dealing with our d-line and elite secondary. He's been great this year, but I don't think he'll be able to do that in a packed philly stadium.

It's decent you posted this because I spent the time looking at 49ers games they lost or were close and their secondary is horrible. I think it will be a AJ Devonta Goddert game come Sunday. Make those DBs LBs work the field

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
It's decent you posted this because I spent the time looking at 49ers games they lost or were close and their secondary is horrible. I think it will be a AJ Devonta Goddert game come Sunday. Make those DBs LBs work the field
this is a real good watch

Jason Avant breaks down the niners defense and how our offense was literally made to beat them. "Their defense plays like they're going against their offense", which is to say there's a lot of resistance in the middle, but outside the numbers they're vulnerable. We excel throwing it outside the numbers.

He also said since their offense is not built to throw outside the numbers if they get down early and the eagles get a big lead, they'll have a tough time crawling back into the game in a timely fashion.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
this is a real good watch

Jason Avant breaks down the niners defense and how our offense was literally made to beat them. "Their defense plays like they're going against their offense", which is to say there's a lot of resistance in the middle, but outside the numbers they're vulnerable. We excel throwing it outside the numbers.

He also said since their offense is not built to throw outside the numbers if they get down early and the eagles get a big lead, they'll have a tough time crawling back into the game in a timely fashion.

Great breakdown