"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FnVizZ3WYAI_2gz

:wow:

Look at the banner in the back and his accomplishments on the bottom for the season. He's come so far in such a short time. I remember with Nick and Donovan it used to be bright blue. Now Finish the Job.

WentzFoles.jpg

images

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
FnUuc_GX0AA53yY

FnUrxyGXgAIcinA

More Award Nominations. Jalen for MVP and OPOY and Nick for COTY finalist. I already know Pat is probably a lock for MVP after the All-Pro votes but Jalen should definitely at least take home Offensive Player of the year plus he did have a better record than Pat (14-1). Coach of the year is tough because they all did a really good job. But Nick team came out with the best overall record of the 5. According to AP, Nick and Sean are now out and it's down to Doug, Brian and Kyle. They should of kept it at 5 and instead of 3 nods.
yea if nick was really worthy heda beat the saints or cowboys in my opinion
sean mcdermott isnt even a candidate

give it to Kyle

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
im mad that it wont be cold in Philly

when i went to see the Seahawks beat us in Philly years ago it was cold as fukk. Mother nature letting the Eagles down. Niners havent had to play a single cold weather game all season man

Daps
man, yuall nykkaz is gay af

9ers happen to be my moms uncles team. gonna borrow his Kap jersey and summon black power upon you fukkk bois.