"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I feel like offensively we got to see how smart and disciplined these guys are. They got some great athletes (bosa, Warner, etc). Some guys you aren’t gonna be able to outrun. So much like MAGA Micah we gotta see how smart they are. Will they overpursue? Will they get greedy? Test them with RPO, misdirection, etc.

On defense we need to get pressure on Purdy early. Even if we aren’t sacking him, if he is seeing ghosts out there he will hear footsteps that aren’t there. Get ancy, miss his targets. They got some playmakers on that side so we will have to be ready.

This is a true test but one that can end in victory. I wanted the niners cause to be the best you gotta beat the best. I know the boys will be ready.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
The key to beating the 49ers will be stopping the run early. If we allow Mitchell, CMC, and Deebo to consistently get 5-6 yard gains on the ground and keep Jalen off the field we could be in for a long night.

On the other hand, if we stop them early and go up 14-0 they are not built to come back from that with Purdy.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FnUuc_GX0AA53yY

FnUrxyGXgAIcinA

More Award Nominations. Jalen for MVP and OPOY and Nick for COTY finalist. I already know Pat is probably a lock for MVP after the All-Pro votes but Jalen should definitely at least take home Offensive Player of the year plus he did have a better record than Pat (14-1). Coach of the year is tough because they all did a really good job. But Nick team came out with the best overall record of the 5. According to AP, Nick and Sean are now out and it's down to Doug, Brian and Kyle. They should of kept it at 5 and instead of 3 nods.

Last edited: