"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Eagles / Chiefs Super Bowl would be a :banderas:

Kelce brothers
Reid vs Sirianni
Mvp candidate vs mvp candidate

So many reasons

There’s a chiefs bar in south philly boo will it be lit with the trash talk
bengals vs eagles tho. burrow and hurts actually have some history.

Then there's Chase and Smitty. Who was the best receiver in that draft class? The heisman winner, or the guy who made it to the superbowl in his first year?

And both Hurts and Smith would be going up against Eli Apple. Let's not forget.

920jioozeld81.jpg

it's a matchup about a year in the making.

AJ Brown got booted from the playoffs first round last year by the bengals. There's a chance he feels a way as well.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Well 49ers hold on and win their 12th straight game. They advance to their 3rd NFC Championship under Kyle Shanahan, 2nd in a row. They are now coming to Philly next week so the Eagles are the last standing from the NFC BEAST. They will be ready. Again I'm not scared. San Fran does have a strong D and good weapons but so do we. The X-Factor is Jalen and can Purdy handle this Eagles D. Sorry Boys but the Divisional Loss Streak continues. You broke the Road Playoff Streak to props for getting over that hump and taking down Brady. But this Divisional losing streak has gone just as long. Dak is now 0-3 in the Divisional Round and 2-4 overall Playoff Record. I knew they wouldn't make through all those road games in a row. Anyways, Jalen Hurts has advanced to the NFC Championship before both Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott. He's only been starting the last 2 seasons. The Ether is endless.

200w.gif

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Jordan Davis is going to be massive next week. He needs to be a huge part of our gameplan to shutdown the run

I think we match up well with their weapons outside of Kittle. I could see him having a good game

I don't think Purdy is gonna be good enough though. I think turnovers will be there

I don't wanna get too excited, as I always just take a level headed and humble approach, but I think we match up really well. I think being at home is gonna be huge too

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bengals vs eagles tho. burrow and hurts actually have some history.

Then there's Chase and Smitty. Who was the best receiver in that draft class? The heisman winner, or the guy who made it to the superbowl in his first year?

And both Hurts and Smith would be going up against Eli Apple. Let's not forget.

920jioozeld81.jpg

it's a matchup about a year in the making.

AJ Brown got booted from the playoffs first round last year by the bengals. There's a chance he feels a way as well.

Lol we’regonna throttle these nikkas man

Daps
yall nykkas have no lives, brehs gotta stop living vicariously through football players
these dudes wouldnt put your fire out with grandma ye :yeuuhghhk!!