"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
aint no excuses for that shyt no matter how trash minshew is. slay did the same shyt with scott last week too. leave that shyt to the fans...
To be fair neither Aj nor Slay have been the type to bite their tongue on anything. They've consistently been themselves. Jalen has to sometimes tell Aj to chill.
That won't change anything just because he made a comment about Midshew in frustration. I dont care either way because those 2 are ballers. What Slay said certainly didn't swing the secondary one way or the other (they actually played better on Sunday as a unit) and Aj won't have to deal with Midshew for much longer.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
aint no excuses for that shyt no matter how trash minshew is. slay did the same shyt with scott last week too. leave that shyt to the fans...
Yea working with a backup qb is frustrating. But in situations like this the team got to rally behind Minshew and help him out like Dallas did Cooper rush. Everybody not the 49ers who seem like they can plug anybody behind center and make it work.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yea working with a backup qb is frustrating. But in situations like this the team got to rally behind Minshew and help him out like Dallas did Cooper rush. Everybody not the 49ers who seem like they can plug anybody behind center and make it work.
I feel its different Cooper Rush doesnt go out of his way to get attention like Minshew. Minshew has an character he plays and I dont think dudes appreciate it especially if he plays like that.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
GMen aren't resting anybody. Daboll already said so.
Good. Make them earn it the legit way.

I'm obviously not suiting up but I wouldn't feel right if I got a victory like that. Even as a fan I don't want it to go down like that.

They gunna act like the #1 seed matters and overcome some shyt or crumble. Sirianni gets paid well for these kind of situations.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Rush was showing poise. He didn't have an interception until y'all played us. The game manager role was played to perfection damn near.

Minshew is out here looking like someone who doesn't belong in the league at times. The game plan did Minshew no favors, asking him to throw entirely more than the game flow required, but that doesn't excuse the awful accuracy, reads and timidity in the pocket.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel its different Cooper Rush doesnt go out of his way to get attention like Minshew. Minshew has an character he plays and I dont think dudes appreciate it especially if he plays like that.

Rush was showing poise. He didn't have an interception until y'all played us. The game manager role was played to perfection damn near.

Minshew is out here looking like someone who doesn't belong in the league at times. The game plan did Minshew no favors, asking him to throw entirely more than the game flow required, but that doesn't excuse the awful accuracy, reads and timidity in the pocket.

I was curious why your coordinator did not just lean on the run and limited quick passes. Yall didnt need to do much at all to beat the Saints. Minshew was throwing too much imo.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was curious why your coordinator did not just lean on the run and limited quick passes. Yall didnt need to do much at all to beat the Saints. Minshew was throwing too much imo.
For sure but thats the thing about these young coaches, they are being molded in the pass happy era. All they know is throw, mix that with Sirrianis personality of trying to be too cute and this is what you get