"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was curious why your coordinator did not just lean on the run and limited quick passes. Yall didnt need to do much at all to beat the Saints. Minshew was throwing too much imo.
they foolish thats why

they getting by on the talent of the team more than the coaching, but they seem to have bought into their own hype a bit much

if they run primarily to start the game, they win. instead, despite only being 7, 10 and 13-0 they abandoned the run the whole first half like it was a game of Madden. By the time they started running in the 2nd half, the game was still in reach...but a bullshyt penalized TD, and a fukked up QB sneak made the comeback harder than it should have been. Then Minshew's pick 6 killed the game.

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@thashiek Example of the TTC on youtube

Ahhhh, I gave that about 8 seconds before determining that I haven't been missing out lol. Good looks on providing the example though.

I guess the way I enjoy being a fan changes the older I get. I'm not a teen or 20 something who craves every piece of info or storyline anymore. I just want good football and in the moment discussion.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He was bullshyttin- this morning he said- he and the coaches will evaluate who is playing and who is not

aka

he is resting players
I think he puts most of them out there for a few drives as a tune-up but there's no way they go the distance. They have a real shot to win that playoff game in Minnesota, losing a starter for nothing right before that is beyond stupid.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he puts most of them out there for a few drives as a tune-up but there's no way they go the distance. They have a real shot to win that playoff game in Minnesota, losing a starter for nothing right before that is beyond stupid.
No they dont :mjlol:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
just look how we've been sacking the qb the past 2 months, let daboll play around if he wants to :sas2:
I do kinda want to see them break the sack record. 7 sacks the first game and we only need 6 for the record(?).

Shiiiieeet. :steviej:

Edit: it's wild that I say only to 6 sacks. Talking spoiled as shyt right now. :heh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Winning one game at home against a wildcard team wouldn't be surprising people. If they get to the second round and avoid getting blown out @ SF or vs the winner of Tampa/Dallas then they'll get some flowers :pachaha:
Minnesota is considered the worst 12-4 team of all time lol. Them getting out the first round will be a surprise, especially prime time kirk cousins.