"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This has been a perplexing 2 weeks. From the weird way the coaches handled Jalen's injury toying with the media and even their own players...To how they've managed the offense thus far. They still didn't run enough for me. Minshew is Minshew he aint it and I said it last week dont be fooled by his stats. Tried to warn fans to watch out for this game during convos while people were sleeping so that's that. Now you gotta beat the Giants and that won't be sweet either. What a complete failure by Nick and Shane here, especially if they piss it all away and end up in the wildcard round. Then you F up the 1st round pick in the process.

Jalen was getting 1st team reps in practice as a limited participant then he should've played today. Now the pressure is on against a division rival.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
This has been a perplexing 2 weeks. From the weird way the coaches handled Jalen's injury toying with the media and even their own players...To how they've managed the offense thus far. They still didn't run enough for me. Minshew is Minshew he aint it and I said it last week dont be fooled by his stats. Tried to warn fans to watch out for this game during convos while people were sleeping so that's that. Now you gotta beat the Giants and that won't be sweet either. What a complete failure by Nick and Shane here, especially if they piss it all away and end up in the wildcard round. Then you F up the 1st round pick in the process.

Jalen was getting 1st team reps in practice as a limited participant then he should've played today. Now the pressure is on against a division rival.
I think Hubris is a big part of this and they thought the last 2 games would've been cake. I am not a doctor but Jalen threw dimes after he got injured.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
On the bright side, Hurts should be back next week and the Giants might be resting starters. Just win that one and get the #1 seed.

I argued that Hurts should be MVP when Chris Simms came out with his stupid take, but even I didn't see just how much he was elevating this offense. The coaches are lost without him. And Minshew is so ass, man... :snoop:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Minshew always has pretty stats but he never wins...there is a reason for that. Im enjoying the rude this year hope the eagles make it into the second round or your gonna hear Hurts isnt it even though coaches and the shew dropped 2

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
On the bright side, Hurts should be back next week and the Giants might be resting starters. Just win that one and get the #1 seed.

I argued that Hurts should be MVP when Chris Simms came out with his stupid take, but even I didn't see just how much he was elevating this offense. The coaches are lost without him. And Minshew is so ass, man... :snoop:

yup, that whole game plan & play calling was down right AWFUL today.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I think Hubris is a big part of this and they thought the last 2 games would've been cake. I am not a doctor but Jalen threw dimes after he got injured.
Adrenaline and swelling not setting in yet.

Jalen still being able to throw after that hit confirmed that it wasn't season ending or anything like that, but without enough time to heal a routine hit could've turned a minor tear into something major.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Adrenaline and swelling not setting in yet.

Jalen still being able to throw after that hit confirmed that it wasn't season ending or anything like that, but without enough time to heal a routine hit could've turned a minor tear into something major.
Fair. They didn't need to do all that showmanship and have Jalen taking first team reps if he wasnt ready. Cuz CLEARLY our O wasnt ready with minshew back there

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
theres no way mahomes doesnt get the award

you know how this shyt goes
Full disclosure, I root for the Cowboys(players not Jerry) but I'm not blind to the greatness of another team's player. Hurts has been amazing to watch all year, and he's completely changed into a top 5 QB in the league.