"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Y'all gotta remember in 2017 nick foles was straight ass after he took over for those first few weeks... Defense did there best, minshew was just fukking garbage today

NFL wants big drama show for the last week
yeah but the thing is nick won those games to clinch what we needed to clinch...now we are going into the final week needing to win to clinch everything

minshew should be gone after this season

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
yeah but the thing is nick won those games to clinch what we needed to clinch...now we are going into the final week needing to win to clinch everything
I should have said the whole team was ass after Wentz went down...We good, Jalen hurts gonna clinch next week

Nfl needs the ratings for big drama show

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Do the giants need to play their starters next week :lupe:

They may try to get us back for when Dougie P tanked on purpose that year against Washington :lolbron:
giants clinched and locked into the 6...so prolly not

if we lose next week...we go to 5 seed to face the bucs smh

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
get this scrub ass cac off my team asap :scust:. its really simple, if hurts is actually fine and they aren't hiding something more, we should be able to clinch week 18 with the giants resting starters. unfortunately that's an extra game where we could fukk around and lose another heavy hitter to injury. this should be the game for hurts to warm up for the playoffs, 3 quarters and sit. that sweat injury was another HUGE loss though. let's just see where the chips fall and go from there... but if we somehow find ourselves playing in tampa wildcard weekend after this season we've just had :francis: