"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm trying to remain positive but Minshew's noodle arm and lack of athleticism ain't leading a comeback. He's awful. Prove me wrong please.

And about the defense... We got a sack when we played man to man. Got a pick when they showed man and then dropped back into coverage. This shyt is stupid for us not to stay in man.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'm trying to remain positive but Minshew's noodle arm and lack of athleticism ain't leading a comeback. He's awful. Prove me wrong please.

And about the defense... We got a sack when we played man to man. Got a pick when they showed man and then dropped back into coverage. This shyt is stupid for us not to stay in man.
Gannon USUALLY makes good second half adjustments but yeah bro, something’s in the air.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Aj finally unhitched the trailer. Glad Noodle arm finally found him finally. Great play for the TD

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That was all AJ grabbed it in coverage and took off

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Howie has got to be fukking with Sanders's touches. Only thing that makes sense why they are not running the ball