"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Thegospel come back in here love.

Let's talk, don't be passive aggressive with negs in other threads. I got more than 15 minutes to hear all those opinions now.

loki-kang-the-conqueror.gif

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Talk about how black Daniel Jones is getting exposed? Be happy for your defense big fella.

Crazy, I am happy for my defense, wouldn't have thought that during summer. :wow:

Happier for black Daniel Jones, your 2022 MVP.

How you feel about your defense and QB? :mjgrin:

Daps
That Micah Parsons led Defense gave up 510 total yards. :coffee:

This what happens when you're minding someone else's business instead of your own.

I hope some reporter asks him or any member of the Cowboys if they think the team might have been distracted with all the Jalen Hurts "controversy" from last week.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease somebody ask them this, it would be pure jokes and fukkery hearing their reaction.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Beat the trashboyz Saturday and let the starters play a half each of the next two games? Maybe just a quarter.

Sounds great to me.

gotta find the right balance between staying healthy and not becoming full blown rusty. we gotta play at least a half in the final 2 games imo. i would say even 3 quarters in the giants game. all that time off could be a disaster if we get a little lax after we destroy the cowboys saturday.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
rlh7oj3ybgo9m0irzigr.png

(Eagles make History and advance to 13-1. They now join the Legendary 2004 Eagles as the only Eagles teams to start 13-1)

Burrow-Hurts-Heisman.jpg

(Jalen faces Justin Fields for the first time. They were both Heisman Finalist back in 2019. Justin has a bright future and broke 1,000 Rushing Yards on a season joining Michael Vick and Lamar. Justin is on pace to pass both in yards. Jalen is also on pace to break Cam Newton's Rushing TD record in a season. He has 13 total and the record is 14.)

7SIFPXQ2ARFDHBNGI4XRUBFQFI.jpg

(Hasson Reddikk and the Eagles Defense continue their Historic Season with Multiple Sacks and Fumble recovery. They are the first Defense in NFL History with 5 Players with at least 6 Sacks.)

*Eagles move to 13-1 and are only 1 win away from breaking the All-Time Eagles History Win Record. Only the 2004 Team achieved this record in which they made the Super Bowl.
*#1 NFC BEAST, #1 NFC CONFERENCE, #1 RECORD IN THE NFL
*HURTS SZN: Jalen continues Historic MVP Season with over 300 Yards through the air and 3 more TD's on the ground. He now has 35 Total TD's which breaks Donovan's best total and ties Randall Cunningham. He's on pace for the most total Yards for an Eagles QB Ever. He's also on pace to make NFL History as well.
*AJ & DeVonta: The Eagles WR Duo went off as AJ got over 180 yards and DeVonta over 130. AJ is now well passed 1,200 yards which is his career best. DeVonta is now on pace for career best in Yards and TD's.
*EAGLES D: Defense continues to lead the League in Sacks and Turnovers. Eagles are on pace to become the first Defense with 4 Players with 10 Sacks.
*ROAD WARRIORS: Eagles continue Historic Road Streak with 9th Straight Win dating back to last season. They're 7-0 on the Road this season.
*AS THE NFC BEAST TURNS: Dougie P and the Jags shock the Boys in OT. GMen break the tie and beat Washington in DC. The Boys clinch anyway despite the loss. All 4 NFC BEAST Teams are in playoff spots going into Week 16.

Well, Well. Those Monsters of the Midway came to Play. Props to Da Bears and Justin for giving the Birds a game. Though I never felt they were in jeopardy of losing the Game. Da Bears didn't lay down and pack their bags for the off-season. They came out there and gave us all we could handle. I didn't like the game plan from our Offensive Coaches. It's freezing and windy, and they decide to do Bombs Away in the first Half. Why weren't we running the ball. Miles barely got any carries and Jalen was running a little too much. He even took some hits. We have Miles, Boston and Kenny. They needed to be used. Because of that Jalen threw a lot of times which opened him up for his worst turnover game of the season. 13 Games, 3 Picks. This game 2 Picks. He was able to bounce back and still have a big game. So give Da Bears Defense credit, they came out there and did some good things.

AJ has really changed this WR Group. He's so dominate that it really does open the door for Devonta to shine. They both had big days. I thought the Defense did their Job. Lots of pressure on Justin. Tons of sacks again and a fumble recovery. You can't stop him 100%, only try to contain him. Speaking of Justin, Da Bears have a solid QB for the future. They need to build around him and get him some more weapons. He tied Vick's and Lamar's rushing QB record during game too. So good for him. Look, it's very hard to win on the Road. The Eagles are on a 9 game Road winning streak. Every game isn't going to be a blowout. The Eagles are winning games in all types of ways. Blowouts, nail bitters, last minute drives etc. This is the mark of a great team.

13-1, can y'all believe this sh!t? The only reason they haven't clinched everything is they are playing in the Best Division in Football. Speaking of the NFC BEAST. The Boys got that wake up call in Jacksonville. So focused and worried about Christmas Eve they still had another game to play. Eagles took of care of their business on the road. The Boys did not. Dougie P gave us an early Christmas Gift. The Jags scored the most points on the Cowboys this season with a 40 Burger. The Christmas Eve game does not hold the same weight anymore. The Eagles only have to win one more game or Minny or the Boys lose another game and they Clinch the NFC Beast and Home Field. Don't get it twisted, I would love nothing more than to Win it all in Dallas but again the Birds are 3 1/2 games up now with 3 to play. The game doesn't hold the same power anymore.

The Boys wanted to play us again so bad and now they will get their Christmas Eve wish. The only problem is the Birds just need one more win. GMen took down Washington. I saw that last play too. Remember the facemask that took Goedert out for weeks Washington? Well now the shoe is on the other foot. Isn't fun to get screwed by the refs, huh? If everyone takes care of business, then all of us will make the Playoffs. But it's not over yet. Lions and Seattle are both still alive. GMen need just one more win and they're pretty much in. Again, I could see them going 16-1. But the goal now is just get to 14-1 and then they can choose how to handle the starters for the last two games. Being healthy and ready for the Playoffs is the most important and it's been a long season. Guys are going to need some rest to heal before the Playoffs. Enjoy the ride everyone, we are witnessing History in the making. Congrats to the whole team. 13-1 is an amazing Record. Low Key this team was good enough to do the Perfect Season but I'm glad they got that loss out of the way.