"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
LET'S fukkING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

letsgooo-letsgo.gif

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
down for the first time at half all season, team has a chance to show they can win games down in the 2nd half too and they choked :hubie: . media will cook that this team is "suspect" all week now, lets see how they rebound. 4 elite run games next up (colts, packers, titans, giants), we will find out all about this team (and gannon) during that stretch for sure.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Eagles deserve to lose this game. I said we would learn a lot and they got beat at their own game and the defense lacked physicality which we knew would catch up eventually. The soft game to open the game got them into a rhythm and there was no counter to that.

That doesn't forgive the referees of being an absolute disgrace but thats every game. Coming in I felt kind of shaky about this one and My son called this Loss 2 hours before kick off. He's usually right about Eagles L's smh and if i wasn't so emotionally invested I would've put money on it.

Overall the team showed that when they're down and getting physically punked they're food.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully this is a kick in the teeth and they get it together but that run d and soft zone will kill us

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
That's why it's next to impossible to run the table, that grind week after week is hard enough. At some point you're gonna be sloppy and have some missed calls too, no way around it.

Felt like this kind of game was coming with Indy, TN and GB coming up, would way rather have it happen tonight than against Saturday :mjgrin: I feel way better about the team coming out locked in and smashing them out of the gate next sunday.