"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Jason Kelce finds out Dj Jazzy Jeff is on the sidelines. Begs the question how Hip Hop are the Eagles?

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I really think Steichen will be gone if Eagles make a run in the playoffs I have no doubt about it. Hope Eagles throw the bag at him to keep the scheme and flow in tact because Jalen is balling.

the scheme is Siriani scheme...Steichen is just a better play caller- im pretty certain Nick designs the plays

Daps

At worst they're going 5-2 before the bye on that schedule.

If things fall right with injuries, I still see them winning the division with the second half of the schedule. That army of Derrick Henry's has an unresolved QB controversy since training camp.

Locker room is split 50-50, with half the team preferring Derrick Henry to start over Derrick Henry.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

LOL @ that list. People bringing up the schedule are just hating that they are undefeated and still standing. 8-0 is not easy to do no matter who you play. They've already had several trap games that they still got out and won. The same people were saying Jalen wasn't even a quarterback. Now in his 2nd year of starting, he's skyrocketed to near the top of the MVP race with Mahomes and Allen. Two QB's that have actually turn the ball over and lost more games than Jalen though they have better overall numbers. Let them keep worrying about the Eagles schedule while they keep winning. Before you know it, if the Eagles take care of business they could be 11-0 before December. The season is moving fast, we're already at the mid point.