"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps

You guys are frauds tho.

Congrats,man, you exposed our wack ass back up. uh.... ok???

BTW, i wont shut up. too much swag on my fingers for me ta.

#SWAGBOYZ

#FUKK A EAGLE
Shut your 'we beat kirk cousins and cooper rush... omfgggg superbowlllll' ass up.
Ayo put them Chargers back in your avi you can run but you too damn dumb to hide.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

wonder if eagles inquired about dude, felt like that wouldve been a perfect move and finishing touch to the squad. cant stand watching covey return punts & kickoffs :scust:. hopefully he puts it together eventually

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIke, did you know humans can be differrent ?

wow EAGLES TO THE SUPER BOWL BECAUSE THEYRE DIFFERENT.. HAHAHAHA
is that supposed to be a joke? im sure you have an after school job you should be paying attention to. run along junior

chris-tucker-friday.gif

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
couldnt even talk down on philly during the week before the game, he def wants that hometown glory and wishes we picked him over devonta lowkey :wow:
You know he gone be in them Arizona seats with some shades and a hoodie on lowkey if the Eagles go all the way.

CJGJ was outta left field with this

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

wonder if eagles inquired about dude, felt like that wouldve been a perfect move and finishing touch to the squad. cant stand watching covey return punts & kickoffs :scust:. hopefully he puts it together eventually

They definitely inquired, Hines was one of Sirianni's favorite players in Indy. Probably didn't feel like trading a player + a potential 5th was worth it for someone who would only return kicks and barely get offensive touches.

If Sanders leaves this offseason it wouldn't surprise me to see them reunite Hines and Siri though, and go into next year with Gainwell/Hines/Rookie as the RB room.