"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Tony Pollard looking scary :whew:

That Christmas Eve game in Dallas might be difficult for the Eagles

stanley-sleeping.gif

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I think that was the most well rounded game all season, not the most explosive game but the most consistent game

AJ brown just fukking up people's lives today :blessed:

And this was Jalen Hurts most complete game as a passer as a pro :salute:. As PCP would say, our Quotaback is starting to blossom as a passer in this league :wow:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
U_gsp98r

(Eagles Advance to 7-0 for the 2nd Time in Franchise History and the first time since 2004 Super Bowl Season)

FgUcGVdX0AQyCGC

(Steelers QB Kenny Pickett grew up as an Eagles Fan his whole life. The Eagles Defense spoiled his homecoming. 2 Turnovers, 6 Sacks)

HurtsAJBrown-e1662935133418.jpg

(Jalen with 4 TD's, AJ Brown with 3 TD's as it was an explosive Historic day on Offense.)

*Eagles remain the Last Undefeated team in the NFL at 7-0. This is the 2nd time in Team History since 2004 Super Bowl Season
*Eagles #1 NFC BEAST, #1 SEED NFC CONERENCE, #1 RECORD NFL
*7 Straight Wins is the longest Eagles Winning Streak since the 2017 Super Bowl Season.
*AJ Brown becomes first Eagles WR to Catch 3 TD's of 25 Yards in over 50 Years.
*Jalen Hurts Breaks Eagles Record by winning his 10th Consecutive Regular Season Game. Van Brocklin, Donovan Mcnabb and Carson Wentz tied the record at 9 Straight wins. Jalen continues to rise up the MVP rankings.
*Eagles Defense continues to roll with more Sacks and Turnovers while also keeping scoring down.
*Steelers lose their 10th Straight Game in Philadelphia. They haven't won in Philly since 1965.

Well Damn. They literally picked up where they left off before the bye Week. Dominating performance. Look Jalen and AJ basically styled all over them. Don't get it twisted. This Steelers Defense isn't that bad at all. They bring really hard pressure. But Jalen figured out early that AJ was way too strong that for that coverage. AJ almost had 5 TD's today, that's how good he was. Jalen threw 4 TD's that was 25 yards or more. They only had 1 TD from the redzone the whole game. I thought Miles did good when they finally started running the ball. But Jalen was throwing so good it was like we didn't need to run as much this game. As for the Steelers.....Look, Tomlin is an amazing Coach and this year he's dealing with a young QB and some injuries. If this becomes his first losing season of his career.....I think he should definitely get a pass. But I think the Steelers will win more games later in the season once they get it together. Pickett is young and definitely looked like a rookie out there. But he showed some flashes so I think he's not a finished product. But those turnovers need to come down.

Eagles Defense just keeps getting sacks, keeps getting picks, keeps getting strips. Keeps keeping those points down. They are clearly one of the best Defense in the NFL. Look the Steelers seems to have very bad luck in Philadelphia. 10 Straight losses since the 60's. I notice they play much better against the Eagles in Pittsburg. So the Eagles win this round of the Battle of Pennsylvania. Well short week. Off to the Houston. Right in the Middle of the Phillies playing Houston in the World Series. I think the City is just in a winning vibe. Hopefully the Phillies take care of business and then the Eagles move to 8-0 on Thursday Night Football. But this was probably the best performance of the season. They scored in every single Quarter of the game. Lastly congrats to Jalen on the 10-0 Consecutive Regular Season Win Record. Yes it's over 2 seasons but as long as the Eagles reach 10-0 this season he will break it in season record as well. One more win and the Eagles will break another record next game. As for the NFC BEAST, Boys and Gmen are still there but overall I'm not concerned. As long as the Eagles take care of business, they will clinch just fine.

Last edited: