"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
the Washington and Minne wins look real solid now
That was the Carson Wentz lead Commanders, but the Minny one, yeah. I'm tired of the we haven't played anyone narrative when maybe we're just that dominant. It's not like they're any really great teams outside of the top 3 right now to prove yourself against anyways.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
That was the Carson Wentz lead Commanders, but the Minny one, yeah. I'm tired of the we haven't played anyone narrative when maybe we're just that dominant. It's not like they're any really great teams outside of the top 3 right now to prove yourself against anyways.
Right. The NFC has three teams with more than 5 wins right now – the 6-1 Vikings, 6-2 Cowboys (who were 4-0 with Cooper Rush), and the 6-2 Giants. The Eagles have played, and beaten, two of them by two or more scores. I’m not hearing this narrative right now.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I really hate the NFL with how stupid it is. The drug testing after a huge game is anything but random.
Right. The NFC has three teams with more than 5 wins right now – the 6-1 Vikings, 6-2 Cowboys (who were 4-0 with Cooper Rush), and the 6-2 Giants. The Eagles have played, and beaten, two of them by two or more scores. I’m not hearing this narrative right now.
The media wants to have an escape valve to say "hey we have been saying all along they haven't played anyone...we told you!!!" Which is fine keep doubting.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
we'd have to win the superbowl in order to not be frauds in most of the league's eyes :mjlol:

we gonna have that underdog, fraudulent power behind us all the way through the playoffs because we don't face the only teams people accept as good in the Chiefs and Bills.

Daps
You guys are frauds tho.

Congrats,man, you exposed our wack ass back up. uh.... ok???

BTW, i wont shut up. too much swag on my fingers for me ta.

#SWAGBOYZ

#FUKK A EAGLE

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You guys are frauds tho.

Congrats,man, you exposed our wack ass back up. uh.... ok???

BTW, i wont shut up. too much swag on my fingers for me ta.

#SWAGBOYZ

#FUKK A EAGLE

your last 3 posts in the last 3 days are about the eagles while the cowboys played a game yesterday :mjlol:

7rLiTUK.png

8-0 on thursday night, id be mad too :wow: