"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Hurts another dominate game 21/27, 243 yards, 2tds and a QBrating of 128.9. The fumble I can let slide.

Thursday night game and both lines looked slow at times. Mailata was barely making it out there tonight. Chalk it up to it being a short week with no practice. Winning ain't easy 8-0 Eagles...

Muthafukkas can't wait for them to lose. Gassing the Texans. They had no shot, Okay effort though

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Jordan Davis was hella missed in this game
Yep, any strong running game is gonna be able to eat like Swift and Pierce did. You can see that Hargrave is purely a pass rusher at this point (a really good one who compliments Davis well) and Fletch is just a warm body out there other than a few spurts.

2 1/2 months before the divisional round, hopefully that's enough time for Davis to not just be back but also be close to what he was.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hurts another dominate game 21/27, 243 yards, 2tds and a QBrating of 128.9. The fumble I can let slide.

Thursday night game and both lines looked slow at times. Mailata was barely making it out there tonight. Chalk it up to it being a short week with no practice. Winning ain't easy 8-0 Eagles...

Muthafukkas can't wait for them to lose. Gassing the Texans. They had no shot, Okay effort though

facts. its the nfl & "any given sunday" has real meaning to it so i wouldn't even be surprised if we eventually drop one to someone we don't expect. love how grounded jalen and kelce sound on this TNF postgame show. 8-0 is cool and all but this team ain't perfect and the job isn't close to done. after this defensive performance vs the run tonight, let's see how they rebound with 3 decent running games coming up after bum ass washington (colts, titans & packers)

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
:mjlol:

72BWeiY.jpg

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who is #73 i think his name was Wilson he was playing DT when they rotated Cox to end