Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So what does Stephen Silas do to fix the Rockets issues? Offense isn't their main problem.

If Harden has a list of preferred destinations to finish his twilight years and compete for a title, I grant him that request and explore which one offers the best return. Then I ship Russ out wherever for whatever of value, and proceed with a fire sale.

Of the 3 coaching finalists, i'd rather they just hire Silas because he's the youngest (47) and breh done put in 20 years as an assistant and scout. The other candidates are too old to take the reigns of a rebuild.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

He's 16 right now

Where do people get this "morey never wanted to do the westbrook trade" from :mjlol:

Fertitta is cheaping out on everything but he going to have Morey trade for a player who makes more than Chris Paul...

Isn't Westbrook contract a year longer as well:mjlol:
Qestbrook is everything against Morey's philosophy.

And fertitta basically confirmed it last year:

"I was in Europe, and so I was six or seven hours ahead of them. So I’m talking at 2, 3, 4 in the morning. And we just decided to do it. They ran different statistics by me.

My basketball ops [operations] got maybe a little weak at the end, and I just said, ‘We’re doing this. We are going to make the change. We’re going to go after it and roll the dice. We’re going to find that 5 percent.’

The one thing I believe you do in business, and you do in basketball, is you never sit still. You always keep it exciting. Not only is it exciting that we’re a better team, but it’s exciting for the fans. I owe it to them to give them the best opportunity to win a championship every year."

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Rich Paul cost him 40+ million. Loyalty is cool and whatever but if he can go get the full MLE somewhere he needs to go get it . Unless there is some type of “other” agreement he has with klutch.

This is an exaggeration tho ..

Detriot offered him 5 year 16 million a year

so far in LA he's made about 12.5-13 million a year over the last 3 seasons and now he's coming off a chip and is one of the better free agents in a weak class ... if a team like Atlanta drops a bag on him he'll make damn near all of that Detroit money up over the same 5 year period...so no rich didn't "cost him 40 million" and on top of that he'll have a ring to boot which he fasho wasnt getting in detroit :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bruh when the fukk could these nikkas atleast start trading? Don’t tell me December man:damn:i want my lakers/Nets news. Not some random nikka on Twitter making up rumors after fiddling with the trade machine, and people actually believe them cause they have blue check marks next to their name. :damn:

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

I like Melo but he cant be serious about still starting? If he wants to come off the bench he can come here

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Might mean KCP to ATL is real.
Kcp no longer under contract...who would they trade?

I think this is just a counter rumor to the chris paul rumor...

I truly believe lakers are trying to run it back as much as possible... they are gelling...gotta gel even more