Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Might mean KCP to ATL is real.

That or Rondo is leaving.

Again, I don't think LA needs pieces from ATL to get a deal done.

Lakers need KCP more than anyone else that opted out imo. Maybe he wants long term security right now, especially when the future cap is up in the air. But Lakers already have his bird rights, they just need him to accept one more 1 year deal then go deep into the luxury tax and re-sign him to the deal he wants. Get the bag and stay on a winner.

I could see Rondo taking up a new challenge, got the Lakers and Celtics to title 18. Take the fattest bag before the cap shrinks and mentor.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Letting KCP go would be a mistake for LA. He was their 3rd best player in the finals. If there was a finals mvp for role players he would’ve won hands down. He did a great job defensively on the Heat’s shooters and hit big shots on the offensive end

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Letting KCP go would be a mistake for LA. He was their 3rd best player in the finals. If there was a finals mvp for role players he would’ve won hands down. He did a great job defensively on the Heat’s shooters and hit big shots on the offensive end

Love what KCP did. He showed up big time. But you can find another KCP. Avery Bradley is still on the roster. AB, Green, James, Davis, Whoever at Center still works.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
KCP has made over $37+ million his three years in LA. Let’s not act like dude was getting the vet minimum.
Lakers have overpaid him every year lol
Rich Paul cost him 40+ million .

Loyalty is cool and whatever but if he can go get the full MLE somewhere he needs to go get it . Unless there is some type of “other” agreement he has with Klutch .

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Loyalty is cool and whatever but if he can go get the full MLE somewhere he needs to go get it . Unless there is some type of “other” agreement he has with Klutch .

Lol it’s obvious KCP doesn’t have a problem with Rich since he still repped by him. It seems like the only people upset about that “$40 million” is folks on this message board :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

yeah RP fukked up that Detroit deal but KCP could have easily accepted it too, Lakers have been paying him more than market every year though which is better than nothing I guess. I would want him to take the most money if he can, he got his ring.