Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Daps
The Sixers are also interested in trading for Giannis, KD, and Harden.

Lmao wtf is this? They not getting shyt for simmons and embiid.

Any trade 6ers make will have to be for a star at best. You not getting a superstar like Lebron or curry for damn sure. This is like a teenager saying yeah i think the wizards really interested in getting Lebron.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Derrick Rose is not worth with his injury history

You're right, he showed he's actually worth a little more than Kuzma, Cook, 28.

I figure it's close enough and he finished last season a trooper instead of demanding out, that Detroit will do him a solid.

LA's not thinking about it and can't say yes fast enough, they'll fill out the rest with ring chasers like they were going to anyway. Derrick's history can be accounted for.

All 3 (Kuzma, Cook, pick) have to either be not re-signed or traded if they want 2021 cap space like they do. So they're moving anyway, it's a matter of for what. And it's not a bad trade, more realistic than CP3 or Beal I'm seeing.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Someone gotta tell em this isn't 2k
Truly deserves its own thread...

:lolbron:
Lmao wtf is this? They not getting shyt for simmons and embiid.

Any trade 6ers make will have to be for a star at best. You not getting a superstar like Lebron or curry for damn sure. This is like a teenager saying yeah i think the wizards really interested in getting Lebron.
:snoop: It was a joke bruhs .. that page was mocking rumors of the rockets wanting embiid but only offering everything except harden

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I think more people in general have depression but don't speak out. They self medicate or self destruct

Fixed. It's a lot of people out here hurting and struggling, people that you would never guess are going through it like that. It's something to keep in mind when interacting with people, especially on here where you can't see them and don't really know who they are. Sure there are trolls just looking for attention (which in and of itself suggests that a person is not happy or content with their life) but there are dudes out here going through shyt putting :umad:s and other shyt on top of it.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
sad part is he will get another job

but he really decimated the rockets future and then bounced when things were gonna get difficult

OVERRATED
He never wanted to do the westbrook trade. Feritta and harden fuxked their own future

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right, he showed he's actually worth a little more than Kuzma, Cook, 28.

I figure it's close enough and he finished last season a trooper instead of demanding out, that Detroit will do him a solid.

LA's not thinking about it and can't say yes fast enough, they'll fill out the rest with ring chasers like they were going to anyway. Derrick's history can be accounted for.

All 3 (Kuzma, Cook, pick) have to either be not re-signed or traded if they want 2021 cap space like they do. So they're moving anyway, it's a matter of for what. And it's not a bad trade, more realistic than CP3 or Beal I'm seeing.
I actually expect Horton to get a lot of burn next season . I doubt Rose get brought in for that very reason

Edit : Unless they play him at the 3 most of minutes then bringing in D might work