Chance The Rapper Is The Most Blatant Industry Plant Of All Time

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I fukks with the whole asap mob though

ok. im just sayin there's nothing leading to him being a plant unless we count that yams interned for dukedagod lol and gained knowledge from him and spent time studying the game and seen that using the internet to your advantage as a good platform to gain buzz as being a "plant", then okay, i guess he is :yeshrug:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
ok. im just sayin there's nothing leading to him being a plant unless we count that yams interned for dukedagod lol and gained knowledge from him and spent time studying the game and seen that using the internet to your advantage as a good platform to gain buzz as being a "plant", then okay, i guess he is :yeshrug:
ya I hear you and I don't think asap is a plant

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Damn I didn't know the coli hated him so much I like his tape and think he probably gonna blow up

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just tried to get through this Acid Rap album/plant tape whatever the fukk it is. shyt is cool sonically, but this guys rapping is unlistenable.

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
Trinidad James... Industry Plant gone wrong
industry plant is a rallying cry for yall when yall just wanna discredit an artist grind and come up that you dont like and cant explain how they got popular.
Asap and CHance were grinding wit one tape and a couple of videos? Drake had 3 dope tapes and blew, Frank Ocean had 2 projects. Chance has Acid Rap, Rocky had peso video purple swag video and one tape
cyefall.gif