Chance The Rapper Is The Most Blatant Industry Plant Of All Time

emoney

custom user title
Daps
anyone calling 2chainz a plant is retarded that nikka was grinding for 10+ yrs and just happened to get wit the right people. being wit Kanye> luda

exactly!

industry plants usually are characterized by quick rises to stardom and mainstream visibility.

they also usually try to give off a fake humility about themselves as they know they don't really deserve to be in the position they are enjoying.

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
exactly!

industry plants usually are characterized by quick rises to stardom and mainstream visibility.

they also usually try to give off a fake humility about themselves as they know they don't really deserve to be in the position they are enjoying.
cosign fam can't disagree with any point on here. Industry plants are common in this era, damn near every pop star/rapper is one. beats by dre and adidas the homes for most of these industry plants. check the commercials, most of the people in it don't have deals.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if these guys wasn't signed before they gain their 'buzz' like many suspect they would still be industry plants. If your 'buzz' is entirely created on the blogosphere then that buzz is created by the industry, complex n them are apart of the industry.

Asap Rocky is the poster boy for the modern industry plant. No one had ever heard of this guy in Harlem. No one. His Buzz was entirely manufactured.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Giving the power of the blogosphere the term Industry plant should be extended to include that platform
Even if he wasn't signed before the buzz of purple swag like many suspect he would still be an industry plant. If your 'buzz' is entirely created on the blogosphere then that buzz is created by the industry, or does complex n them not count as part of the industry:snoop: No one had ever heard of this guy in Harlem. No one. Rocky is the poster boy for the modern industry plant. The exact same formula, from the publicized viral video down to the headline grabbing multimillion dollar deal was used for Trinidad James.

:stopitslime:

so cause he thought globally not locally that makes him a plant? the internet is the biggest information highway right now..your avg music fan right now is probably discovering new artists or artists they never heard on the internet, a global things, not a region. :beli: it makes up a larger demographic of people from EVERYWHERE. so cause yams used a respected tumblr of his with followers from everywhere to get word out, and people spread it around and he was buzzing on the internet that means plant?

no, its called catching up with the damn times.

but yeah, rocky is a plant, hes also Illuminati too..:pachaha:

Last edited:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

so cause he thought globally not locally that makes him a plant? the internet is the biggest information highway right now..your avg music fan right now is probably discovering new artists or artists they never heard on the internet, a global things, not a region. :beli: it makes up a larger demographic of people from EVERYWHERE. so cause yams used a respected tumblr of his with followers from everywhere to get word out, and people spread it around and he was buzzing on the internet that means plant?

no, its called catching up with the damn times.

but yeah, rocky is a plant, hes also Illuminati too..:pachaha:
Yes you dumb bytch. If you're buzz was created by the industry you're an industry plant.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yes you dumb bytch. If you're buzz was created by the industry you're an industry plant.

his buzz wasn't created by the industry lol it was tumblr, a social networking site made up of millions of people from everywhere. but im the dumb bytch :rudy:

let me guess, if someone posts a song on twitter and tons of people feel it and start retweeting it and passing it around, and talking about it and it peeks interest of that artist from people and a blog notices that and posts it are they a plant too?

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
upper echelon was a dope song though.

kanye kinda used dude's sound a little too.
It's a dope song because it's had two superstars on it and 4 superstar producers on the boards along with him. Every time they try to present him as a solo artist, he falls flats.

Like Noz said before Travis was even at this level (I thought he was just paranoid at the time)

"somebody behind the scenes is really trying to make travis scott a thing"

"stop trying to make travis scott happen, it will never happen lol"

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his buzz wasn't created by the industry lol it was tumblr, a social networking site made up of millions of people from everywhere. but im the dumb bytch :rudy:

let me guess, if someone posts a song on twitter and tons of people feel it and start retweeting it and passing it around, and talking about it and it peeks interest of that artist from people and a blog notices that and posts it are they a plant too?
Before i got tired of the sjw i had tumblr ma & i followed yams realnikkatumblr, damn near as soon as that video was uploaded it was covered by complex. stop.

Average Coli Poster

IT mgmt/A&R/Sports Agent/DimePiece Slayer
Daps
Reppin
6figs/6ft/6series
Before i got tired of the sjw i had tumblr ma & i followed yams realnikkatumblr, damn near as soon as that video was uploaded it was covered by complex. stop.

ASAP Rocky aint a plant. He jus blew off of Yams internet strength/pull. Internet bloggers used to lurk his tumblr blog. The moment he put up Rocky, they hopped on the wave jus to try n claim they "found him first". Reason why he aint known in Harlem like that is cuz he aint really from there.

That nikka from Jersey :umad:

All this info from my "multiple sources" of course :mjpls: