Average Coli Poster

IT mgmt/A&R/Sports Agent/DimePiece Slayer
Daps
Reppin
6figs/6ft/6series
They've been plotting on blowing him up since degrassi breh :mjpls:
He was getting videos on 106 with trey songz with no deal :mjpls:

Its deeper than rap :banderas:

Moment they started making his character start rapping on Degrassi. I was at Universal offices looking at my co-workers like

Belly_Clap_zps743847c8.gif

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I'm a writer. I tried to get with CAA. THEY DO NOT TAKE UNSOLICITED CLIENTS.

Meaning, you can't call them, they call you.

Chance the Plant obviously has CONNECTIONS to get with CAA. Especially as an unsigned artist with one mixtape. Are you kidding me?! Don't tell me you believe that he's just SOOOOO good CAA came knocking.
:whoo:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
LOL Tyler and Rocky are nothing alike. Rocky's first legitimate body of music was LLA. People who knew Rocky, knew him because he was a clubrat, not cause of any music. When he blew up with Purple Swag + Peso is when his buzz in NYC started. Yams engineered the whole plant thing from the beginning.

using the internet to your advantage to get an artist out there and studying the business and marketing aspect to help an artist pop isnt the same as being an industry plant. you're equating using smart marketing tactics learned from studying the industry to being a plant
:childplease:

before his mixtape even dropped he was playing shows trying to build his buzz in other places of a few songs

you have no "proof" of him being signed before peso..stop lying lol you have yams and rocky using social networking to their advantage..

rocky aint no plant, asap just aint stupid and developed an artist on their own without a label

Last edited:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
This nikka got a Madonna cosign, Toured wit Eminem, and did a song wit Justin Bieber. Industry Plant

exactly

he was also on the Arsenio Hall Show....without a retail album in stores?

I don't like being a conspiracy theorist and calling people industry plants...but sometimes its so blatant it needs to be said. Just like with the Drake and Frank Ocean as well.

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
I'm a writer. I tried to get with CAA. THEY DO NOT TAKE UNSOLICITED CLIENTS.

Meaning, you can't call them, they call you.

Chance the Plant obviously has CONNECTIONS to get with CAA. Especially as an unsigned artist with one mixtape. Are you kidding me?! Don't tell me you believe that he's just SOOOOO good CAA came knocking.
CCA saw him perform with childish gambino at sxsw and signed him of the strength of that

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Wwh
using the internet to your advantage to get an artist out there and studying the business and marketing aspect to help an artist pop isnt the same as being an industry plant. you're equating using smart marketing tactics learned from studying the industry to being a plant
:childplease:

before his mixtape even dropped he was playing shows trying to build his buzz in other places of a few songs

you have no "proof" of him being signed before peso..stop lying lol you have yams and rocky using social networking to their advantage..

rocky aint no plant, asap just aint stupid and developed an artist on their own without a label
why do you Stan asap rocky so hard for

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
exactly

he was also on the Arsenio Hall Show....without a retail album in stores?

I don't like being a conspiracy theorist and calling people industry plants...but sometimes its so blatant it needs to be said. Just like with the Drake and Frank Ocean as well.
exactly man, this nikka doin all this shyt based off a mixtape that wasn't even fire. Frank Ocean idk if he was a plant or Drake, cause those dudes are actually talented, unlike Chance.