Chadwick Boseman chosen as Thoth for 'Cacs of Egypt'

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were to cast the movie, this is what it would look like. I think the premise is dope, but the casting :scusthov:

Osiris - Idris Elba
Isis - Angela Basset
Horus - Anthony Mackie
Ra - Forest Whitaker
Set - Chadwick Boseman
Bastet - Gabrielle Union
Thoth - Don Cheadle
Nephtys - Kerry Washington

All the slaves would be white :mjpls:

:whew:

Daps
If I were to cast the movie, this is what it would look like. I think the premise is dope, but the casting :scusthov:

Osiris - Idris Elba
Isis - Angela Basset
Horus - Anthony Mackie
Ra - Forest Whitaker
Set - Chadwick Boseman
Bastet - Gabrielle Union
Thoth - Don Cheadle
Nephtys - Kerry Washington

All the slaves would be white :mjpls:

She'd probably have an affair with the slaves :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
That shyt is evil.

These studios have all the resources at their disposal when it comes to talent, there are black actors and actresses everywhere. You could on IMDB and search for them.

Hollywood does some strange shyt sometimes man, with that said I'm skipping this one. Only reason they do this because they think African people wouldn't cause a fuss like Muslim people.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Funny thing is if we did Gods Of Europe, or Gods of Greece and changed the entire cast to black people it would be historically accurate :bryan:

Hopefully Nollywood will come through with this piff. Call it Gods of Europe and film it in Lagos. :laff:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That shyt is evil.

These studios have all the resources at their disposal when it comes to talent, there are black actors and actresses everywhere. You could on IMDB and search for them.

Hollywood does some strange shyt sometimes man, with that said I'm skipping this one. Only reason they do this because they think African people wouldn't cause a fuss like Muslim people.

Most negroes will defend their right to release some crap on some "if you want accuracy, watch national geographic! :troll:" bullshyt.

Meanwhile, these hollywood jews are still black balling Mel Gibson over that Passion of the Christ flick due to its perceived "inaccuracies." (Jesus should have been black btw, but that's a whole 'nother thread)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Everyone knows the God's were white :mjpls:

thoth_by_cherishedmemories-d39iw9a.png