Chadwick Boseman chosen as Thoth for 'Cacs of Egypt'

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You mean 'CACing' it up. And I go wherever I want. Now go fukk yourself.
c00ning and cacing are the same thing idiot. It all originates from the same demonic white supremacist mindset you fukking clown. Now shut up before I sodomize your sister...:steviej:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
c00ning and cacing are the same thing idiot. It all originates from the same demonic white supremacist mindset you fukking clown. Now shut up before I sodomize your sister...:steviej:

:laff:
now if you ever want to insult a cac as a black man, this is what you say.

...and deep down inside she'll probably like it. :shaq:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What's funny is this guy Mr.Pink would never go on a white forum and give this lecture to his white brethren that freak out whenever a black character is cast in a film and they deem it unacceptable. Nope he saves it for here.

"Get over it blackies"

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What's funny is this guy Mr.Pink would never go on a white forum and give this lecture to his white brethren that freak out whenever a black character is cast in a film and they deem it unacceptable. Nope he saves it for here.

"Get over it blackies"

Exactly. He'll reserve his condescending gibberish for the nigras at thecoli.com. Motherfukker should go back to yahoo.com or youtube, where the other cacs hang out. He'll likely feel more comfortable there.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Definitely not going to see this. In fact I think they should launch a counter attack against the movie and leak it everywhere. Just make sure no one sees it. And I heard yesterday they are coming out with a Gone in the Wind prequel that focuses on Mammie....I shyt you not.
Another one of those movies :snoop: