Chadwick Boseman chosen as Thoth for 'Cacs of Egypt'

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
If I were to cast the movie, this is what it would look like.
But you're not casting, are you? No one gives a shyt what you would do.

The cast is white because it's common knowledge movies with white people do better, and because this is a commercial popcorn flick, which means it's all about the $. Like someone above said, Hollywood is a business. It's meant to make money, not soothe the pride of black people or acknowledge the history of black people or help with the struggle of black people.

If you don't like it, finance your own movies and then you can cast whoever you want.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

The cast is white because it's common knowledge movies with white people do better, and because this is a commercial popcorn flick, which means it's all about the $. Like someone above said, Hollywood is a business. It's meant to make money, not soothe the pride of black people or acknowledge the history of black people or help with the struggle of black people.

If you don't like it, finance your own movies and then you can cast whoever you want.

No. How about don't do an intellectually dishonest movie, you racist piece of shiit.

What's next....Jafar and Alladin starring Tom Hanks and Chris Hemsworth?

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
No. How about don't do an intellectually dishonest movie, you racist piece of shiit.

What's next....Jafar and Alladin starring Tom Hanks and Chris Hemsworth?
Yeah, I'm a racist because I don't feel entitled to tell other people what they should do with their money and their businesses.

Excuse me, but it's very simple: you don't like the movie, don't pay to see it.

I don't like 90% of the stuff Hollywood does. And guess what? Not a dime from my pocked goes towards them. It's that simple.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If I were to cast the movie, this is what it would look like. I think the premise is dope, but the casting :scusthov:

Osiris - Idris Elba
Isis - Angela Basset
Horus - Anthony Mackie
Ra - Forest Whitaker
Set - Chadwick Boseman
Bastet - Gabrielle Union
Thoth - Don Cheadle
Nephtys - Kerry Washington

All the slaves would be white :mjpls:

Glorious casting.

But a big budget film from Hollywood with that cast? Only way something like that would happen is if a race war took, the non-cacs won and years after the dust has settled where all those actors are long dead.

:deadrose:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You think they would give a huge budget and NOT have whites in the lead roles?

You guys DO know that Hollywood is a business right? You think they give a full about the truth?
Shiieet, I don't either. If I want a movie with real shyt I'll go watch so national geographic. But until then I want to see big epic movies for my entertainment.

Updated c00n ALERT!!!

Press play!!!!!

bth_red_alert.gif
bth_yellow_alert.gif
WARNING
bth_yellow_alert.gif
bth_red_alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT
Alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

n2TKB.gif

clayton-bigsby-o.gif

giphy.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11181-1374079548-12.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT
h5D49FCDF

:troll:
alert1.gif
C.O.O.N ALERT
alert1.gif

555322240.gif

alert1.gif
C.O.O.N ALERT
alert1.gif

bth_yellow_alert.gif
WARNING
bth_yellow_alert.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Negged

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duly noted.

You should get the coli "militant" dudes to neg me too, that way I'll have even less green pixels next to my name.

No, I've spent enough time reading your bytch ass quotes already. Perhaps you should go and preorder your tickets to see this filth instead of c00ning it up here in the Arcadium.