Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Yo, once I saw it I fell out... Enough Jewish caves for today. :dead:

RFB3Hsl.jpg
😆 🤣 😂 😹

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
***TRIGGER WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT***

Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg—who is 63 with a long, graying beard—recently sat down with me to explain what he described as a "child-rape assembly line"
among sects of fundamentalist Jews.

He cleared his throat. "I'm going to be graphic," he said.

A member of Brooklyn's Satmar Hasidim fundamentalist branch of Orthodox Judaism, Nuchem designs and repairs mikvahs in compliance with Torah Law. The mikvah is a ritual Jewish bathhouse used for purification.
Devout Jews are required to cleanse themselves in the mikvah on a variety of occasions:

Women must visit following menstruation, and men have to make an appearance before the High Holidays, such as Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Many of the devout also purify themselves before and after the act of sex and before the Sabbath.

On a visit to Jerusalem in 2005,
Rabbi Rosenberg entered into a mikvah in one of the holiest neighborhoods in the city, Mea She'arim.
"I opened a door that entered into a schvitz," he told me. "Vapors everywhere, I can barely see. My eyes adjust, and I see an old man, my age, long white beard, a holy-looking man, sitting in the vapors.
On his lap, facing away from him, is a boy, maybe seven years old. And the old man is having anal sex with this boy."

The child sex abuse crisis in ultra-Orthodox Judaism,
like that in the Catholic Church,
has produced its share of shocking headlines in recent years.

In New York, and in the prominent Orthodox communities of Israel and London, allegations of child molestation and rape have been rampant.
The alleged abusers are schoolteachers,
rabbis, fathers, uncles—figures of male authority.
The victims, like those of Catholic priests, are mostly boys. Rabbi Rosenberg believes around half of young males
in Brooklyn's Hasidic community
—the largest in the United States and one of the largest in the world—
have been victims of sexual assault perpetrated by their elders.
Ben Hirsch, director of Survivors for Justice, a Brooklyn organization that advocates for Orthodox sex abuse victims, thinks the real number is higher.

"From anecdotal evidence, we're looking at over 50 percent. It has almost become a rite of passage."

Vice article link: The Child-Rape Assembly Line

HOLY SHYT!! :scust::scust::scust:
Crazier in that the catholic vhurch pedos is like 1-2% of all priests and look at all the news it made and stigma it got for it. This shyt just said 50% of EVERY MALE in hasidm been raped by an elder. Thats an INSANE amount of people.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I wonder whats going on, or whats to be gained by all these groups of people from the catholic church, to these Powerful people on epsteins list, to celebrities. They all seem to be doing ritual abuse of children. I don't think its a sexual urge or preference. There seems to be more to this :patrice::patrice:

Demons bra fr
They are trying to corrupt innocent souls

Alester Crowley believed in that sex magic, black magic shyt

Look up the skull and bones order

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So you're positing that the two Kings, Babylon and Persia, were two boats that shackled the Jews, and they were fed unclean things that would rot and fester them from the inside out, eventually leading to their ultimate demise? Just like the tug between Persia and Egypt (their constant battle of reliance on the two Kings for salvation from the other instead of relying on God) led to the downfall of Judah?
well almost

rather that Assyria is like the father of Babylon and Persia

and the two boats are Egypt (male) and Assyria (female)..."there arose a pharaoh/king who did not know Joseph"

because of things that are too convoluted to really go into I cant completely explain my understanding of this but I think @Koichos might understand

the creation of Abraham is at heart of this (he fled babylon with his family, then settled in Canaan, then moved to Egypt, then was told by pharoah because of plagues to go back to canaan)

its a strange cycle that is felt by all the children of Abraham including his blessed seed. In Kaballah the idea of "concentricity" or circles enveloping circles and emanational ideas is why this is a plague, but potentially could turn into a blessing....

Isaiah 19:19-25

19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.

22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Father mother child? :ohhh: in this day, Israel "hates" his father but is captive by his mother

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Marks i know i pester you alot but even your eyes can see

remember this video you posted.

"To define God is to deny him."

they offer him food, and if he refuse to eat it, they force him to do it by pricking his eyes; then, after he has eaten, they drench him with a mixture of milk and honey, pouring it not only into his mouth, but all over his face. They then keep his face continually turned towards the sun; and it becomes completely covered up and hidden by the multitude of flies that settle on it.

@010101 im trying to help knuckles snap out of it

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
sonic a thief

knuckles was protecting the master emerald

crystals just refract light :ufdup: he just got confused into fighting sonic instead of dealing with robotnik the actual gem thief

IE there is an Aladdin for the genesis and an Aladdin for the NES

not once does Aladdin kill with his scimitar in the movie but the genesis version lets you swing with impunity, the nes one you stuck with just apples and pick up crystals :jbhmm:

now peep: in all the sonic games robotnik turns animals into robots, and knuckles story basically explaining why :gladbron:

In physics, refraction is the redirection of a wave as it passes from one medium to another.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
knuckles is a sprite

and crystals just refract light :ufdup: he just got confused into fighting sonic instead of dealing with robotnik the actual gem thief

IE there is an Aladdin for the genesis and an Aladdin for the NES

not once does Aladdin kill with his scimitar in the movie but the genesis version lets you swing with impunity, the nes one you stuck with just apples and pick up crystals :jbhmm:

now peep: in all the sonic games robotnik turns animals into robots, and knuckles story basically explaining why :gladbron:

In physics, refraction is the redirection of a wave as it passes from one medium to another.
giphy.gif

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN..........*

• Haha
Reactions: MMS