Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yo, once I saw it I fell out... Enough Jewish caves for today. :dead:

RFB3Hsl.jpg

invalid

Banned
Daps
I wonder whats going on, or whats to be gained by all these groups of people from the catholic church, to these Powerful people on epsteins list, to celebrities. They all seem to be doing ritual abuse of children. I don't think its a sexual urge or preference. There seems to be more to this :patrice::patrice:

The Jewish Pharisees created the Talmud while they were in exile in Babylon. The Talmud is suppose to be a series of commentaries and conversations around the Torah. Over the years, it has become a holy book in Judaism especially amongst the ultra-orthodox crowd like the hasidics discussed in this thread.

Anyway, the commentaries in the Talmud explicitly permits pedophilia which is why it's so rampant in the Jewish community and why you got guys like Epstein.

Transgenderism is also a big theme. Commenaries believe that God originally created Adam perfect, both male and female, before he separated Eve out of Adam. So the goal is to get back to the perfect state of man, being both male and female, so some conspiracies believe the Jews are trying to engineer that in society which is why we see the rise of trans issues.

With regard to all of this stuff, it's clear aspects of the Babylonian religion had been mixed into Talmudic thought.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The Jewish Pharisees created the Talmud while they were in exile in Babylon. The Talmud is suppose to be a series of commentaries and conversations around the Torah. Over the years, it has become a holy book in Judaism especially amongst the ultra-orthodox crowd like the hasidics discussed in this thread.

Anyway, the commentaries in the Talmud explicitly permits pedophilia which is why it's so rampant in the Jewish community and why you got guys like Epstein.

Transgenderism is also a big theme. Commenaries believe that God originally created Adam perfect, both male and female, before he separated Eve out of Adam. So the goal is to get back to the perfect state of man, being both male and female, so some conspiracies believe the Jews are trying to engineer that in society which is why we see the rise of trans issues.

With regard to all of this stuff, it's clear aspects of the Babylonian religion had been mixed into Talmudic thought.
another thing to consider is that they were in BOTH Babylonian and Persian captivity

and what they recorded was "permitted" by both sets of Kings. If you consider Judah in the context of Egypt and Persia you will read the whole narrative different

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yes im reg cac. My boy is caucus mountains “normal” Jewish cac, they were straught hasidics. It was when I was in college. My boy used it as a music studio and had the lease for 6 months only 600 a month. I came and we split it 300 each and I used it to get to school and start working in the city so I didnt have to commute crazy. I didnt realize it was a straught hasid neighborhood; you know with the wash line on the perimeter off the property. They didnt care with him, but with me they werent having it.

It was really just a crash spot for a few hundo a month. Really couldnt beat the price; even with the problems. After I left zi still used it when I came to city and didnt wan go home. Hotel woulda been more.

They wanted me to invite them in. Real pushy about it to. Imo to scope my shyt out to rob me. 8 came at me the first night as I was walking in my door. I look behind me and a crowd of people was there, and one caught my door before it closed and was pushing past me. My boy had to start speaking the old tongue and tell them “this is brooklyn you think were stupid?”.

Reg joooz dont like them motherfukkers. I thought shyt was cool but u guess cause I wasnt a jooo they did whatever they could to annoy the shyt atta me. Zero chill..

And forreal… i just remembered you could get behind the walls down there. For all I know they could already get in. Apartment was illegal as fukk.
Thanks breh.
I know you got more stories. Post them!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bro. Listen. I lived in midwood in a rabbis sub basement. Crazy shyt goes down with them people. They have no chill. I moved in and like 10 groups of them asked to come into ny apartment and shyt. Wait on me all day to come home and bumrush me at the door. Me and my boy was about to start fighting with them at the door. Almost tried pushing it in and shyt. Hes regular jewish and he had to talk to them in the language and kick at them and shyt tell then fukk outta here. Im not jewish so they would stare at me like crazy. Spit at me. Wild shyt. . I got up atta there quick. Only cost me a few hundo a month but homie shut the heat off on me i was gon kill myself from asphyxiation using stove for heat so cold. I wouldnt doubt they have tunnels all thru their houses.
They wanted me to invite them in. Real pushy about it to. Imo to scope my shyt out to rob me. 8 came at me the first night as I was walking in my door. I look behind me and a crowd of people was there, and one caught my door before it closed and was pushing past me. My boy had to start speaking the old tongue and tell them “this is brooklyn you think were stupid?”.

Reg joooz dont like them motherfukkers. I thought shyt was cool but u guess cause I wasnt a jooo they did whatever they could to annoy the shyt atta me. Zero chill..

And forreal… i just remembered you could get behind the walls down there. For all I know they could already get in. Apartment was illegal as fukk.

This is crazy. :russ: :dead:

invalid

Banned
Daps
another thing to consider is that they were in BOTH Babylonian and Persian captivity

and what they recorded was "permitted" by both sets of Kings. If you consider Judah in the context of Egypt and Persia you will read the whole narrative different

So you're positing that the two Kings, Babylon and Persia, were two boats that shackled the Jews, and they were fed unclean things that would rot and fester them from the inside out, eventually leading to their ultimate demise? Just like the tug between Persia and Egypt (their constant battle of reliance on the two Kings for salvation from the other instead of relying on God) led to the downfall of Judah?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS