Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yup.

Breh I got a crazy story about them pulling up to a company i used to work at — a major media organization everyone knows — because of something that was published/released about one of their own who was into some fuçkery. And 5 of them pulled up and wouldn’t leave until they got to speak to one of the bosses.

The person they wanted to talk to was in his office with glass walls and made them wait for an hour while he chilled in the office doing nothing LOL

But they refused to leave. Random workers were walking by and the whole vibe was tense. Crazy day that I’ll never forget.
I'd be lying if I didn't know a few cool Hasidic dudes or if I haven't had amicable encounters with them in my lifetime.

But they absolutely positively have more power in NYC, let alone upstate NY and parts of Jersey, than people can possibly imagine.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I will never forget the first time I went to NYC and had 3 of thesr a$$holes in different occasions completely ignore me in brookling:mjlol:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Every time I read about this it seems unbelievable. Like that's crazy to me!

Should of seen how NYPD had patrol cars in front of every synagogue or jooish establishment because of the war in Palestine.

I've lived in NYC my whole life and never seen such police protection for a particular group of ppl. It's always the opposite for any other race.

Joos have so much illegal shyt going on in nyc ESPECIALLY in the hood. It's fukkin insane.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Why, internet...WHY.

6znG4f9.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I wonder whats going on, or whats to be gained by all these groups of people from the catholic church, to these Powerful people on epsteins list, to celebrities. They all seem to be doing ritual abuse of children. I don't think its a sexual urge or preference. There seems to be more to this :patrice::patrice:
There is and it probably stems back to before or around world war 2