Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Careful who you speak on here, they will shut this site down faster than ***** shut down :hamster:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Naw they're real Jews, jews come in all colors, difference is why would anyone try to claim those inbred creeps

Judaism is just as vile and backwards as any other religion out there, except there's an extra element of cacness with those people
I'll make it clearer for you

They are not Hebrews of the bible

I hope you know the difference

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I know what’s worse, being a hypocrite.

Robert Baden-Powell over here

I'll make it clearer for you

They are not Hebrews of the bible

I hope you know the difference

Biblically, the Hebrews lost their covenant with God after Christ realized how shytty they were, that really isn't anything to be proud of

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Tried to read this, sounds like they are trying to deflect blame.
Whenever news comes out of 770 Eastern Parkway, they try to downplay it. They're a scourge on a regular day and the police kiss their ass; I'm shocked that an occasion has occurred that forced the police to actually take action and do their job.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They see the same news we do. They know the temple could be attacked by gunmen and that the gun laws in NYC are eroding. If a Nazi pulls up and starts blasting they can escape through the tunnels. It's them thinking they have a backup plan since they're prohibited from strapping up themselves.

It ain't that deep(don't ask me how)

Menna

All Star
Daps
"They" need to get one over and have a one up...The tunnels were a way of having something "special" a secret that only they could access...

They have their own buildings and shyt in BK we know they can do whatever they want in private there is no need for those tunnels that compromise infrastructure.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
GDfOcOiWsAAHKuu