Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
No disrespect but are you an immigrant? You are not Jewish, so are you regular white (lol)? Why would live like this? They spit on you? WTF?
Why were they trying to come into your place?
Yes im reg cac. My boy is caucus mountains “normal” Jewish cac, they were straught hasidics. It was when I was in college. My boy used it as a music studio and had the lease for 6 months only 600 a month. I came and we split it 300 each and I used it to get to school and start working in the city so I didnt have to commute crazy. I didnt realize it was a straught hasid neighborhood; you know with the wash line on the perimeter off the property. They didnt care with him, but with me they werent having it.

It was really just a crash spot for a few hundo a month. Really couldnt beat the price; even with the problems. After I left zi still used it when I came to city and didnt wan go home. Hotel woulda been more.

They wanted me to invite them in. Real pushy about it to. Imo to scope my shyt out to rob me. 8 came at me the first night as I was walking in my door. I look behind me and a crowd of people was there, and one caught my door before it closed and was pushing past me. My boy had to start speaking the old tongue and tell them “this is brooklyn you think were stupid?”.

Reg joooz dont like them motherfukkers. I thought shyt was cool but u guess cause I wasnt a jooo they did whatever they could to annoy the shyt atta me. Zero chill..

And forreal… i just remembered you could get behind the walls down there. For all I know they could already get in. Apartment was illegal as fukk.

Last edited:
Daps
Can somebody please tell me what is happening in this thread? :deadrose:

So it was discovered that the Jews been building tunnels in NYC and this was tied to them building the tunnels in Palestine, which point to tunnel building being a newly added part of the Jewish mythos, or legend, where they're money grubbers wearing hats? Now they're infamous tunnel builders as well? :deadrose:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Can somebody please tell me what is happening in this thread? :deadrose:

So it was discovered that the Jews been building tunnels in NYC and this was tied to them building the tunnels in Palestine, which point to tunnel building being a newly added part of the Jewish mythos, or legend, where they're money grubbers wearing hats? Now they're infamous tunnel builders as well? :deadrose:
Basically conspiracy theorists thought it was allllllll about jewish lasers but it's really all about jewish rats :beli: