Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I might be an outlier in this thread, but I don't see anything wrong with them digging tunnels on their private property. It's no different than setting up a basement or wine cellar.

And given the unique history of their people, tunnels have kinda been a godsend to them to escape persecution so I see why they would be paranoid enough to install them.

My only concern is just the right-of-way and safety of the tunnels. For example, if the tunnels were to cross under the adjoining property owner's land or under public thoroughfare or public utilities, then this would be bad. Similarly, if there were no permits and safety inspections, that would also be bad because the tunnels might collapse or compromise the structural stability of the infrastructure at ground level.

Fam what are you talking about? How do you think building codes and fire codes are established? How do you think building permits to build are issued? You cannot change any structure from it’s original build without getting a permit and authorization to do so first… The jew engine never did that they just built the tunnels hoping the NYC Gov wouldn’t find out.. it don’t matter if it’s private property..

Educate yourself on building codes first before you spew dumb shyt about you don’t see an issue with them digging tunnels on private property..

Look up your state’s building and fire codes..

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Them Hasidic Jews in Brooklyn and all over Jersey do whatever the fukk they want. They deff involved in all kinds of sketchy shyt in them tunnels :dahell:
Breh multiple times as a med student/resident in Brooklyn they didn’t want me to evaluate him cause I wasn’t Jewish. Told my attending sorry you gotta deal with it and went on to the next patient.

During Covid they were meeting up by the 100s dudes are untouchable in nyc and they know it

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Bro. Listen. I lived in midwood in a rabbis sub basement. Crazy shyt goes down with them people. They have no chill. I moved in and like 10 groups of them asked to come into ny apartment and shyt. Wait on me all day to come home and bumrush me at the door. Me and my boy was about to start fighting with them at the door. Almost tried pushing it in and shyt. Hes regular jewish and he had to talk to them in the language and kick at them and shyt tell then fukk outta here. Im not jewish so they would stare at me like crazy. Spit at me. Wild shyt. . I got up atta there quick. Only cost me a few hundo a month but homie shut the heat off on me i was gon kill myself from asphyxiation using stove for heat so cold. I wouldnt doubt they have tunnels all thru their houses.
No disrespect but are you an immigrant? You are not Jewish, so are you regular white (lol)? Why would live like this? They spit on you? WTF?
Why were they trying to come into your place?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I can say that because it makes sense, nothing about 'stolen golds', 'tiny hats' or whatever p*ssy dogwhistles mfs itt use to obfuscate their antisemitism.

I'm an anti-semite :manny:

If we're defining "semite" as ashkenazi jews with money, at least, idc about the non-white ones