Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
ws1nzYe.jpg

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Con-Ed looking funny in the light :jbhmm:

Anyway, for the non-new yorkers..

Beat me to it. Yeah the Shomrim. NYPD hates them for obvious reasons, but especially for the fact their vehicles are marked like RMPs and they carry walkies

Shomrim-Car.jpg

1.jpg

hatzalah.jpg

17-SHOMRIM1-super-Jumbo.jpg

Crazy how Shomrim will snitch on everyone else, except the molesters in their community.
:jbhmm:

There's a good amount of money in slumlording Black tenants

Yeah their own neighborhood watch & ambulance service

So do Muslims

10761248880-IMG-1252-1068x712.jpg

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If you ever lived in Brooklyn you’d know all bout how them hasidics roll. It’s wild
Son. One day we on Eastern Pkwy, paused while a whole herd of Hasidim (that's my plural form) cross. Look side to side, it's us, a latino, and a regular wp with the same look of disgust. We still laugh about it.

Thats crazy. What specifically tipped him off that it was Jews, tho? Do they have a different tunnel-digging sound? Like, what is he really saying? :pachaha:

theres a cement path under the exposed earth and pipes. what the fukk is going on?
I wonder what was therebefore it became Chabad hq, before it was Rabbi Schneerson's house?

Not even halfway thru the month and fukkery already ramping up like crazy :russ:
Hebrew Israelites said shyt supposed to be popping off from 2019. Maybe they not all the way wrong. When genetics finally told us the source of the combined light haired, light skinned, blue eyed phenotype, it really didn't sound that much different than the 5%'er's theory. I'm willing to wait and see what happens.