Cesaro has left WWE

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Lol ay remember when tsc pretended jake hager in aew was crazy?

remember how all these signings were game changers and in year 3 the audience still doesnt grow?

Remember when yall bytched about KO and zayn and styles getn new deals…

But man if i say cesaro is a great wrestler with no mic skills shame on me….what a sensitive fan base

they talk shyt but if u respond its seeeee!! Seee!!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Don’t Eddie Kingston have real life beef with him and Chris Hero?

just googled it :russ:from may 2021

"You want to know the truth? You want to know Inside Baseball? He’s a scumbag. Cesaro’s a scumbag. I didn’t have fun with him at all. He’s a scumbag. Here comes Inside Baseball. He was supposed to put me over at Chikara before he left for WWE and he didn’t do it, so f*ck him. He knows I’m talking about him all the time. F*ck him. F*ck you Cesaro, Claudio, whatever you want to call yourself. Stay over there. Don’t come to AEW. Big b*tch Swiss motherf*cker. I don’t like him. I don’t know if you noticed that."

I think it stems from the real life beef Eddie and Chris Hero had… I remember them getting into a shoot fight at BOLA or some PWG show

Cesaro kinda snaked him and didn’t put him over out of loyalty to Chris or something, and Eddie took it as dude choosing sides and getting involved in some shyt that wasn’t his business

edit:

But then he retweeted this

Eddie Kingston about to be :mjcry: when the Money Mark hires Cesaro to be his favourite of the week

They can settle their beef on that YouTube show nobody watches after

FMaLbHSXsBUggau

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
this thread has kinda weird reactions....

Cesaro was always someone fans both marks, smarks, and casuals liked...he was a great worker (find me a bad cesaro match), he never mailed it in, and his feats of strength got over huge in arenas.

This isn't a "WWE didn't do right by him" to me; he was an upper midcard guy and the company (any company) needs that guy. You need Mr. Perfect, Shelton Benjamin, British Bulldog, Ken Shamrock, Johnny Nitro, etc; to round out their roster and legit make the show better. There is nothing wrong with that...

that said, the other take about Cesaro being boring or having no personality...i mean, he had enough personality and had a lot of IN RING personality and had great facial reactions. Like, really good in that aspect. he wasn't a promo cutter but he was servicable.

Again, i'm hoping his future is bright, but anybody should be glad to get him, and WWE should welcome him back if he has a world tour and wants to finish in WWE.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
he wasn't a promo cutter but he was servicable.
Think this is why some couldn’t care for him like that. I don’t even think he was serviceable like a Rey Mysterio. I thought he was legit bad/boring in that aspect.

I get why people love him though. Personally, I just was never a fan, but I’m super rarely a fan of wrestlers with bad mic skills despite being great in-ring.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Signing every new free agent just isn't sustainable for AEW...when are they gonna chill because this shyt is getting ridiculous.

Even if you value a talent like Cesaro, where does it end? Is Cesaro really gonna move the needle and make a difference? Why not just sign him for some one off appearences, get the most interesting matches out of him and then move on.

It's funny that WWE got criticised a few years ago of stock piling talent so no one else could sign them, but AEW is pretty much doing the same thing.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Claudio should go on a Styles/Cody type world tour if he's really leaving. NJPW, AEW, NWA, ROH?

Chris Hero really fukked things up. The Shield didn't work out for him, but damn he could've at least had KOW reunion in the bag. Imagine the KOW vs New Day, Usos, Street Profits, AOP, #DIY, etc. All he had to do was lose weight :francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread has kinda weird reactions....

Cesaro was always someone fans both marks, smarks, and casuals liked...he was a great worker (find me a bad cesaro match), he never mailed it in, and his feats of strength got over huge in arenas.

This isn't a "WWE didn't do right by him" to me; he was an upper midcard guy and the company (any company) needs that guy. You need Mr. Perfect, Shelton Benjamin, British Bulldog, Ken Shamrock, Johnny Nitro, etc; to round out their roster and legit make the show better. There is nothing wrong with that...

that said, the other take about Cesaro being boring or having no personality...i mean, he had enough personality and had a lot of IN RING personality and had great facial reactions. Like, really good in that aspect. he wasn't a promo cutter but he was servicable.

Again, i'm hoping his future is bright, but anybody should be glad to get him, and WWE should welcome him back if he has a world tour and wants to finish in WWE.

Because you can't just be relatively neutral on wrestlers now. Either gotta be ready to ssaybhe was never shyt, or that everyone around him failed him.

The truth is that while I enjoyed his work whenever I saw it, he's not really a main event guy. He's the type of middle of the card guy that can carry the parts of the show that aren't the main storyline, while having some cool segments/matches from time to time. His absolute ceiling is being a "*insert champion* has never faced a challenge like THIS before!" Where he faces someone early, or towards the middle of their reign to get over that the champ is legit. Or maybe even a Benoit-esque reign. If you want to fault WWE, it would be that they never used him in that specific role, and (from what I understand), when the finally gave him a shot, it was in a spot where he wasn't truly believable as a challenger.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought the same. I was surprised he only held one singles title in the ten years he's been there :mindblown: