Cereal horror stories as a kid

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Shows how crazy capitalism is when literal diabetes was given to kids and marketed as “healthy”

Anyways I thought these were gonna be flames
images

Nasty as hell. These too
images
I know this mutha fukka ain't in here badmouthing frankenberry

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
pam5zs7rbha01.jpg

I remember when these dropped, I asked my parents and they got it for me, opened that box and it was just pure sugar donut scent. I was pumped then poured myself a bowl and got ready to watch the X-Men give Magneto the beatdown of his life....that cereal was straight SUGAR, I spit that shyt out immediately and felt lightweight dizzy. That mess had to have had 800 grams of sugar per serving. I didn't even tell my parents and had to toss the whole box out, shyt was too sweet for a KID!!:scust:

I remember these, i recalled liking them.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I was like 10 and NEEDED some cereal that day and only had a few bucks so I went to the bodega across the street and all they had that I could afford was Kaboom.

Kaboom, brehs. :mjcry:

That’s not even the worst part. I get home with my struggle box of cereal and the shyt had roaches in it. :damn:
Roaches and ants un bixes of Honeycomb, Frosted Flakes, and Apple Jack's.

Still won't touch a box of Honeycomb or Apple Jack's.
Wait, WHAT???????

Sorry to laugh at your pain, but I've never heard of this shyt ever in my life, and we lived in some rough areas coming up.

Did hearing/ seeing video of Ghostface's All That I Got Is You trigger bad memories?

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Wait, WHAT???????

Sorry to laugh at your pain, but I've never heard of this shyt ever in my life, and we lived in some rough areas coming up.

Did hearing/ seeing video of Ghostface's All That I Got Is You trigger bad memories?

That's funny.

Love Ironman, hate the song. After the Smoke is Cleared --> Soul Controller.

That shyt might as well not exist. :birdman:

:mjcry: