Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's the second video that shows why Angel is still nice even next to a woman as pretty as Kysre :manny:

GSk_rRcXQAA9WHm

Jaylen Brown's facial expression :laff:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bruh Master P had a better Summer League showing than Bronny. I want Bronny to succeed. Rooting for the kid. But damn he just ain't been the same since his heart attack :francis:
The effort is the concerning part.

He never had much of a half court game, but he was ok in transition and was a decent passer

Rooting for him as well, but heart attack + bad year + awful summer League. He's going to truly have to be strong minded cause he could mentally break before he even steps foot in training camp w/ Bron.

I thought he'd have his struggles but at least looks like he fits in/belongs with the guys out there. damn

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Bruh Master P had a better Summer League showing than Bronny. I want Bronny to succeed. Rooting for the kid. But damn he just ain't been the same since his heart attack :francis:
he is quite literally the same player he's always been. the heart attack isn't why he's not good. he was just NEVER a quality bball player