Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I run into celebrities all the time in L.A. but my a$$hole story would have 2 be Lil Zane... All 5'5 of this fakkit walked into Subway as I was leaving with my sandwich... As me and my homeboy were walking to the car (which happened to be parked next to his), he made a u-turn out of Subway to see where I was headed and ended up pushing the lock button on the car from his remote like an intimidated Old Cac lady.. I looked @ the nikka and said "fukk u, washed up mithafukka"... He gave an arrogant smirk :rudy: and proceeded back into Subway

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
We were 20 feet away from each other... He took it in stride, but he could'a got the Lil' Reese air jump if he got froggy :heh:

you must be a tall dude (nh) average cat would knock a dude out for saying that,20 feet or 5 feet lol.Yes its Lil Zane but still. Homeboy got chumped :gladbron:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
you must be a tall dude (nh) average cat would knock a dude out for saying that,20 feet or 5 feet lol.Yes its Lil Zane but still. Homeboy got chumped :gladbron:

Not really... 5'10, but i was 2 deep and he was dolo... He was on his im better than u vibe, that nikka wasnt gon get his hands dirty :childplease:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
The only famous person I've ever seen(IDK about meeting) was IlyasahShabaz (I think I butchered her name)... That's Malcom X's daughter. My friend's sister was organizing the event at her university in Indiana and Ms. Shabaz gave a speech there in Ramadan. She was fasting and was talking for almost like 2 hrs so she declined the water when one of the helpers came up to the stage to give her water. She looked classy, intelligent and was beautiful. :wow: she has a way with words.

Oh n I almost forgot, Roxy Reynolds.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ive never met 2chainz (I heard hes cool people) but I have met Future the other dreadhead wonder and he was a sweetheart to me. If I didnt have a man at the time I would have been a real groupie for him. A real smooth talker.

:salute: to Future

"I'm international and u american it ain't no comparison,I fuk foreign bytches,these bytches ain't shiiieeet"-Future

Better get ya Swahili up:lolbron:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i met that nikka sunday,he cool he kept shaking my hand everytime he walk past me.i dont think he know i was with his family.his sister is sum straight up hoodrats but they was cool as hell.we was at his black party in detroit and the vip,ray j was there not really talking to people but had all the hoes

Uncle Roger cool as a breeze!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i met krs-1 at disney world. dude was tall as fukk. i never realized. anyways i asked if i could take a picture with him, he looked at me like :rudy: and said naw i'm trying to watch the parade.

i was like :birdman: and left. haven't listened to any of his music ever since. fukking disney parade? forreal b? he was wasn't even there with his kids he was standing with another nikka watching the cinderella float go down the main street. :pacspit:

i also saw the rock dwayne johnson at a restaurant. i didn't speak to him but i noticed that he brought his own food while his kids ate off the menu. i thought that was strange. but somebody explained to me later that these hollywood muscle men usually have strict dietary routines. also he was the same height as me, i thought he was taller.