Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When I was a kid back in 98-99 I was in Detroit at the white castle, my uncle used to work for hot 107.5, this weird looking white guy walks in the white castle and runs directly to the restroom, my uncles like "hey 50cent stan, thats eminem he just signed with Dr. Dre" I asked unc if I should get an autograph and he was like hell yea, go for it nef-u. So I proceed to the restroom, and I waited outside Em's stall as he took a real gassy wet shyt. Then when he came out He looked at me like how do you know who I am?, then he signed my starter cap "thanks for the support....a$$hole"
I was like "wow, what a gentleman"

:scusthov: and he probably did not even get a chance to wash his hands

:beli: hot 107.5 didnt exist in 98-99... :ufdup:

Sent from Ann Arbor, by way of Seattle, on Tapatalk: The Remix

:beli:

Right over y'alls heads. :ufdup:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Thread made me remember this video from a long while back:

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
So you the dude em was talking about on the way I am huh :skip:

:sadbron: yeah breh

He also wrote about my cousins in a Song, I can't remember off top what it was. They met him in Denver after a concert, they said it was during a blizzard and they were waiting outside for em to leave after the show for like 4 hours. He didn't even sign an autograph for my little cousin, I thought that was pretty shytty man. He was basically my cousins idol. But Em did say If they write him a letter to his fan mail address he would write them back, thought that was pretty nice of him.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I met Dipset at the airport one time and give them a nod. fukking jim jones and juelz rolled their eyes but the gawd killacam gave me some dap and said my sneakers were cool. Had one some red and blue airmax95s
That's my matching from head-to-toe rapper :skip:
Camron+cam+red+white+blue.jpg

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd Mayweather is cool as hell. A few people i know have met him and said the same. Back some time ago i saw him at the 24 Hour Fitness on Flamingo in Vegas. He was in there hoopin' while i was working out. I'm on the cables in front of the big ass mirror and he walked up shadowboxing and checking himself out. In between one of my sets he walked up on me and gave me dap. No words. Went upstairs to get some cardio in and when i was finished i was going down the stairs while he was coming up the stairs. We passed each other and exchanged head nods. Pretty much it.

That nigg@

You Love to Hate
Daps
Can't say I met any a$$holes, then again when I see em I just keep it moving :manny:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Also last year in San Antonio while I was working at Finish Line, I met this RnB nikka who for the life of me I can't remember his name. Anyways my manager recognized him and he was supposed to be a pretty big name back in day during the time he was touring with Ace Hood.

RnB Guy: Yeah, we'll swing by the mall tomorrow too and Ace Hood will be with us if you want to meet him.

Me: :ooh: Just holla at your boy when you come on through I'll be here and hook you guys up. (I'm gonna be eating good off this commission. :steviej:)

RnB Guy Walking Away: That lil' nikka actually believed me :heh:

They never came back :to:
:russ:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:noah: that's gon hurt lookin back wonderin if u had a chance:lolbron:...lemme guess u stopped at I have a boyfriend? I woulda been pitchin ideas bout how messing with a regular everyday savage would cause a lot of drama on her reality show and boost the ratings "mama wouldn't like that at all would she:mjpls:"....everybody would wanna know who this nikka is with all this swag who pulled Kim K and got 235$ in his bank account:myman:...it boost them ratings up,not to mention how id boost that azz up once she get to know me:lolbron:

:dead:

*wakes up from fantasy*

Naw I didn't stop at "I'm with someone".. but I didn't really have anything hard to lead with.. I was honestly taken back at the fact that we were chattin that long about regular shyt.

KK was macking you at hotel...which hotel was it? when did the chat happen?

I was doing the macking.. Usually I'm on some str8 puzzy getting sht. Idk what happen, or where I went wrong.. I chalk it up to my non-celeb status.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
A lot of celebrities I've met weren't necessarily rude, just had an arrogance about them. Then there were those who were cool at first but turned very sour when they realized you werent trying to f-ck.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Floyd Mayweather is cool as hell. A few people i know have met him and said the same. Back some time ago i saw him at the 24 Hour Fitness on Flamingo in Vegas. He was in there hoopin' while i was working out. I'm on the cables in front of the big ass mirror and he walked up shadowboxing and checking himself out. In between one of my sets he walked up on me and gave me dap. No words. Went upstairs to get some cardio in and when i was finished i was going down the stairs while he was coming up the stairs. We passed each other and exchanged head nods. Pretty much it.

i met that nikka sunday,he cool he kept shaking my hand everytime he walk past me.i dont think he know i was with his family.his sister is sum straight up hoodrats but they was cool as hell.we was at his black party in detroit and the vip,ray j was there not really talking to people but had all the hoes

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
The most recent, I met 2 Chainz on Drake's tour...this nikka went to the bar on a segway and refused to get off of it. :heh:

Back in my party promoting days I would encounter all types of people. I think it's more interesting meeting celebrities after they fall off. They have better stories to tell and feel like they can be more open in conversation.

Last time I was in the A, I randomly saw Bonecrusher eating alone in a diner with 3 full entrees and a sampler platter on his table. :wow:

Ive never met 2chainz (I heard hes cool people) but I have met Future the other dreadhead wonder and he was a sweetheart to me. If I didnt have a man at the time I would have been a real groupie for him. A real smooth talker.