Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
When I was a kid back in 98-99 I was in Detroit at the white castle, my uncle used to work for hot 107.5, this weird looking white guy walks in the white castle and runs directly to the restroom, my uncles like "hey 50cent stan, thats eminem he just signed with Dr. Dre" I asked unc if I should get an autograph and he was like hell yea, go for it nef-u. So I proceed to the restroom, and I waited outside Em's stall as he took a real gassy wet shyt. Then when he came out He looked at me like how do you know who I am?, then he signed my starter cap "thanks for the support....a$$hole"
I was like "wow, what a gentleman"

:beli: hot 107.5 didnt exist in 98-99... :ufdup:

Last edited:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I just interviewd jake gyllenhaal over the phone he was mad cool bokeem woodbine was pretty cool too. he was like a typical stereotype of an actor who takes his craft real serious tho. each question I asked got like a 5 minute response

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I worked at a hotel so i had some good experiences..... I had a co worker call me up at 2am in the morning talking about she just delivered some soup to Birdmans room. :birdman:Im like ok.. was he coo?! She said he never spoke to me. He whispered in this dudes ear and the dude was speaking for him on some thank you shyt! She said another dude was going in his pockets to give her a tip for him when the nikka on the couch next to Birdman started spoon feeding him soup! :merchant: :dwillhuh: She said that nikka wiped his mouth and everything!!!! She said she took that $$ and got the fukk up through! The next day i heard the housekeepers talking about somebody in that same room took a shyt in the tub.

:dwillhuh::laff:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your gonna have to explain this breh... i find it extremely hard to believe bill clinton was chillin in the cut and you had enough interaction to determine he was a prick...

Surprised by this as well. Met him before and he was cool as fukk. Even chilled for a few minutes w/his security singin songs and shyt. :yeshrug: This was years ago back in the 90s then again up in Harlem, he had an event outside his office and was real chill with everybody.

Daps
i think all the actors and actresses i've met acted exactly like how they publicly appear. but in reality, i've never had any actor talk bad to me or treat me badly. the only one who annoyed me was anthony mackie because you could tell he was really over feeling himself when i worked on abraham lincoln: vampire hunter. just the way he spoke and carried himself was on a really arrogant vibe. i felt it was annoying because i actually enjoy his acting and the films he's worked on. and then i meet him and he's acting like he's the best at everything and like everything he has to say is fukking hilarious. that was probably the most disappointing encounter. i can even say my encounters with curtis "50 cent" jackson went a whole lot better than mackie...

breh, what do you expect from a guy named "Mackie?"

How can you take anyone seriously with that type of name

@MrTV4 :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
The most recent, I met 2 Chainz on Drake's tour...this nikka went to the bar on a segway and refused to get off of it. :heh:

Back in my party promoting days I would encounter all types of people. I think it's more interesting meeting celebrities after they fall off. They have better stories to tell and feel like they can be more open in conversation.

Last time I was in the A, I randomly saw Bonecrusher eating alone in a diner with 3 full entrees and a sampler platter on his table. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie was at LA Live and seen Micheal Cooper. He said "Coop!" and gave him a headnod. Micheal Cooper looked at him and ain't say shyt back. 10 minutes later, they happened to be walking in the restroom around the same time and Coop thought dude was following him and cussed him out. shyt had me dying when I heard the story. Ever since then he was "fukk that nikka Coop!"

One of my former co-workers, his brother and his brother's ex were in line at Roscoe's one day. Mike Tyson shows up shaking hands and just being Mike. Meaning that Mike seen my co-worker's brother's ex-girl and start trying to seduce her. Both them nikka stepped back, let Mike cut them in line and do his thing. He was palming her ass all in her ear and she shot him down. He walked off like it wasn't nothing. Ol girl looked at her dude and started talkin shyt bout him not doing nothing. He hit her with the :manny:. That's Iron Mike, I don't blame him. She broke up with dude a week later.

That's a L he had to take:manny: