Celebrities who never achieved the success their good looks should have granted them

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is probably a stretch, and alot of people will argue that she has been given big roles

But I was watching Mechanic Resurrection and saw Jessica Alba and wonder where it all went wrong for her to be starring in such a sub par movie.

Jessica-Alba:-Mechanic:-Resurrection-Press-Conference--12.jpg

She can't act for shyt but alot of these eye candy chicks can't either.

Jessica-Alba:-Mechanic:-Resurrection-01.jpg

She should get every role available.

She got good roles but they all flopped. Eventually that is going to ruin your career

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I’m loling at all black actresses in this thread. Hollywood historically only has room for one at a time. Back in the 40s it was Lena horn, in the 50s it’s dorothy Dandridge. in the’60s it was Eartha Kitt, 70s belonged to Pam Grier. And somehow Whoopi Goldberg ran the 80s. In the 90s and early 00s it was holly berry and right now it’s the chick from guardians. The rest have to stick to tv or low budget movies or movies marketed specifically to blacks people only. Crossover films tend to use the same black actress for an entire decade. That’s how it always is no matter what the rest look like. That’s why we got three separate space franchises starring the same black actress. Avatar, Star Trek, and Guardians. They had no shame about using her al three franchises at the same time. I’m sure if they had a major role in Star Wars for a black woman she would be in that franchise too.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
CHENOA MAXWELL

chenoa-maxwell-2.jpg

Chenoa+Maxwell+Broadway+Smile+Inaugural+Gala+ZHfMv79Obbbl.jpg

Most famous for Hav Plenty and G.
There was some major white balling with Chenoa.
The realistic ceiling for any of these pretty actresses would have been 5-6 guest spots as love interest on those 90s Black sitcoms and playing the wife of major Black actor in a big budget film.

I can't recall Chenoa even appearing on a SINGLE episode of a show during that 90s Black sitcom run.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Parker Mckenna Posey definitely should have gone on to do more than just My Wife and Kids and The Boondocks. Another one who failed to make the transition from child star to bonafide star? Or is is that she never even attempted?
images

Meagan Good should at least be having her own show
images

Famke Janssen, in her prime she should have been starring in at least one major romcom a year
Photoshoots-famke-janssen-18457080-500-400.jpg

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Parker Mckenna Posey definitely should have gone on to do more than just My Wife and Kids and The Boondocks. Another one who failed to make the transition from child star to bonafide star? Or is is that she never even attempted?
images

Meagan Good should at least be having her own show
images

Famke Janssen, in her prime she should have been starring in at least one major romcom a year
Photoshoots-famke-janssen-18457080-500-400.jpg

Megan Good isnt really an actors actor

She’s right where she’s supposed to be

Last edited: