Celebrities who never achieved the success their good looks should have granted them

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
That sounds about right. Women stay getting jealous

Eh. Jealousy might be a factor for some but it's more like....who tf wants to watch 90 mins of a beautiful woman getting everything she wants? That happens IRL every day, and there's nothing exciting about it. It's not even believable. No one is going to buy that a 23yr old Megan Fox is just having so much trouble finding the right man. If the lead female is a stunning 5'10 blonde with a perfect body it's like yeah no shyt she gets the guy. It's boring.

It's really no different from 80s/90s action films geared towards men. The lead actors were maybe rugged and masculine sure, but they weren't model types. Average faces at best with pretty women as eye candy. It wasn't until the early 2010s (ish) that male-oriented action films started casting these ..... beautiful men/former male models in lead roles. Before that it was like....Bruce Willis and Kevin Costner. With Brad Pitt being an exception.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
MV5BMTgzODAyNDQwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQ2MjM3OA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

He SHOULD HAVE made it for SO many reasons but in the end he was NEVER going to go further in his career. He peaked in his first major role through no fault of his own and it was all downhill from there. Tbh NO ONE from Twilight made it out alive.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas obviously have no clue how success in hollywood works :mjlol: Looks mean nothing, it's having the right breaks and basically pure luck

all these "good looking" people who didn't make it as big are AVERAGE looking compared to the other actors they compete with in an audition

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He SHOULD HAVE made it for SO many reasons but in the end he was NEVER going to go further in his career. He peaked in his first major role through no fault of his own and it was all downhill from there. Tbh NO ONE from Twilight made it out alive.

he had the opportunities to make it solo, he was just a WOAT level actor

and Robert Pattinson and the hoe from the movie actually have legit acting careers after Twilight, don't know about anyone else

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
he had the opportunities to make it solo, he was just a WOAT level actor

and Robert Pattinson and the hoe from the movie actually have legit acting careers after Twilight, don't know about anyone else

True. I forgot about how bad his acting was. He's improved over time but not a lot. Pattison and Stewart have had so/so careers going forward tbh. Nothing like what they should've had. Pattinson's career has been stunted by all the time he spent running away from being typecast. He took roles that were subpar but "edgy" and the polar opposite of Edward Cullen to get away from Twilight but it backfired. He's even said himself he regrets ever being in the series.

Stewart had a similar problem. She picked the wrong projects in an attempt to get away from being forever cast as awkward white girl and then blew up her own career by screwing the married director of the only film that could've really propelled her career.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
K.D. Aubert
aubert-during-garnier-fructis-presents-the-fred-segal-beauty-maxim-picture-id135431442
I'd change my last name for her :banderas:

I think that dude Identifies as black. He's like a afro-american studies professor and writes black literature or some shyt.

Why biracial breh gotta have all this fancy background in blackness to qualify?

They can never just fix cars or sumthin