Celebrities who never achieved the success their good looks should have granted them

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
He SHOULD HAVE made it for SO many reasons but in the end he was NEVER going to go further in his career. He peaked in his first major role through no fault of his own and it was all downhill from there. Tbh NO ONE from Twilight made it out alive.
Being super gay torpedoed his career. Teenage girls will only pretend for so long.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Parker Mckenna Posey definitely should have gone on to do more than just My Wife and Kids and The Boondocks. Another one who failed to make the transition from child star to bonafide star? Or is is that she never even attempted?
images

Meagan Good should at least be having her own show
images

Meagan Goode had her own show a few years back. Forgot what it was called.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Parker Mckenna Posey definitely should have gone on to do more than just My Wife and Kids and The Boondocks. Another one who failed to make the transition from child star to bonafide star? Or is is that she never even attempted?
images

Meagan Good should at least be having her own show
images

Famke Janssen, in her prime she should have been starring in at least one major romcom a year
Photoshoots-famke-janssen-18457080-500-400.jpg

I'm almost certain The Coli showed me that PMP be playin in the snow
Famke Janssen was one of the better white bytches out in her day

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Me and my cuz talked about this back in the day
There is such a thing as being too fine for Hollywood
Nobody wants to give you serious roles, just eye candy
Female film executives and other female actresses will hate on you and male execs will go to extreme lengths to fukk.
If rejected, some psycho exec will blackball the shyt out of a chick
If an actress is Black and fine as hell, she wont get prime roles because they always want to make white hoes appear the most desirable

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand this thread though. Acting is more than just good looks. If you have good looks, you're going to get bullshyt roles. You gotta know how to act and be believable. A lot of hot looking women either can't act or are not believable in roles that don't involve their looks (ie: bimbo, cheerleader, femme fatale, etc).

Most of the people mentioned aren't good actors.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't understand this thread though. Acting is more than just good looks. If you have good looks, you're going to get bullshyt roles. You gotta know how to act and be believable. A lot of hot looking women either can't act or are not believable in roles that don't involve their looks (ie: bimbo, cheerleader, femme fatale, etc).

Most of the people mentioned aren't good actors.
you just answered your own question... this thread is:

name women who look fukking amazing, and should get roles based purely off that....

no that's not how it works.. which is why this thread is asking, if it did work, who would be dominating. to go a step further... how many "supposedly" great looking women, who suck at acting, are getting amazing roles and gifted careers... lets talk about scar jo... terrible actress but keeps on winning.. halle berry hasn't been a great actress since she was doing black movies in the 90s.... she's getting razzies and oscars alike.... and so on... some women just keep on popping up, even tho they not that damn cute and they suck.... but who should REALLY be on that list

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you just answered your own question... this thread is:

name women who look fukking amazing, and should get roles based purely off that....

no that's not how it works.. which is why this thread is asking, if it did work, who would be dominating. to go a step further... how many "supposedly" great looking women, who suck at acting, are getting amazing roles and gifted careers... lets talk about scar jo... terrible actress but keeps on winning.. halle berry hasn't been a great actress since she was doing black movies in the 90s.... she's getting razzies and oscars alike.... and so on... some women just keep on popping up, even tho they not that damn cute and they suck.... but who should REALLY be on that list

There’s only so much room for bad acting bimbos. Plus these broads are gassed and probably command more money than they deserve so why not get a cheaper, less known bimbo?

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
CHENOA MAXWELL

chenoa-maxwell-2.jpg

Chenoa+Maxwell+Broadway+Smile+Inaugural+Gala+ZHfMv79Obbbl.jpg

Most famous for Hav Plenty and G.
There was some major white balling with Chenoa.
The realistic ceiling for any of these pretty actresses would have been 5-6 guest spots as love interest on those 90s Black sitcoms and playing the wife of major Black actor in a big budget film.

I can't recall Chenoa even appearing on a SINGLE episode of a show during that 90s Black sitcom run.

I was the dude that always thought Leigh was badder than Hav. She's (Robinne Lee) another one who only had marginal success.

robinnelee-4.jpg

f37802d17a8db48566cb06df2cbdc007--sexy-women-lee.jpg

480full-robinne-lee.jpg

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
john carter was an excellent movie and it is better than the new star wars trilogy too.

art barr
I wouldnt go so far excellent but it was a really good movie. I'd love a sequel
There’s only so much room for bad acting bimbos. Plus these broads are gassed and probably command more money than they deserve so why not get a cheaper, less known bimbo?
Agreed. Beautiful women aren’t that rare. We know from Weinstein the producer hired the one willing to suck his dikk.