levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Can’t wait to get a cat, man.

The kids really want a pet, and I’m not allowing a dirty ass dog in the house.

It will be a house cat.

just have to figure out if the local vets have cat-sitting services for when we leave on vacations.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

It will be a house cat.

just have to figure out if the local vets have cat-sitting services for when we leave on vacations.
I'm reporting you to CPS for bringing evil around your children

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
@RhapSaDiddy

Still posting propaganda, I see. I'm starting to think you are so invested because, deep down, you know who better as well...and it ain't dogset. You're just scared to admit it, so you keep projecting how cruel and heartless felines seemingly are to work through your own insecurities...now where have we all see that kind of behavior before, I wonder:mjpls:

On another note, I :dead:when the dog Mitsu (was that an Akita) looked at that woman and started tending to his ass; he was the only one to get a deduction. Guarantee that wasn't his first rodeo with her doing dumb shyt and has no more f's to give for her.

When the man with the white cat fell out, when that other black cat came creeping out of the window and they met up together, I just thought they were going to start fukking on the sofa over his body.

This is all only funny because catowners know cats are this damn dumb. That look you see on their faces isn't indifference...it's annoyance. They could have peed on all of them to expose their lies and watch them get up quick off the floor, but what would be the point when, again, they know these folks are playing games. The chick with the two cats who "stood guard" over here had some dirty ass feet. She could have better served them all by sweeping the floor and cleaning the house; instead, she is participating in social media challenges like this, and you wonder why the cats are on some :comeon:.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

It will be a house cat.

That's the beauty of cats though, you don't need sitting services. Put out enough food and water, maybe an extra litter box or two, dap him up, and go on vacation. It'll look after itself. I've gone on vacation with my folks and left the cats alone for a week, 2 weeks, no problem. Any longer just have a friend stop in and refresh things.

Can't do that with no dumbass dog though :francis:. Minute you walk out that door it's gonna shyt in your shoes and tear up your couch. No choice but to offload that retard on somebody else. Might as well shoot it and save everybody that trouble. @RhapSaDiddy you can use this technique on that mutt of yours if you ever have to leave the house for more than 30 seconds.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
@RhapSaDiddy

Still posting propaganda, I see. I'm starting to think you are so invested because, deep down, you know who better as well...and it ain't dogset. You're just scared to admit it, so you keep projecting how cruel and heartless felines seemingly are to work through your own insecurities...now where have we all see that kind of behavior before, I wonder:mjpls:

On another note, I :dead:when the dog Mitsu (was that an Akita) looked at that woman and started tending to his ass; he was the only one to get a deduction. Guarantee that wasn't his first rodeo with her doing dumb shyt and has no more f's to give for her.

When the man with the white cat fell out, when that other black cat came creeping out of the window and they met up together, I just thought they were going to start fukking on the sofa over his body.

This is all only funny because catowners know cats are this damn dumb. That look you see on their faces isn't indifference...it's annoyance. They could have peed on all of them to expose their lies and watch them get up quick off the floor, but what would be the point when, again, they know these folks are playing games. The chick with the two cats who "stood guard" over here had some dirty ass feet. She could have better served them all by sweeping the floor and cleaning the house; instead, she is participating in social media challenges like this, and you wonder why the cats are on some :comeon:.

That's the beauty of cats though, you don't need sitting services. Put out enough food and water, maybe an extra litter box or two, dap him up, and go on vacation. It'll look after itself. I've gone on vacation with my folks and left the cats alone for a week, 2 weeks, no problem. Any longer just have a friend stop in and refresh things.

Can't do that with no dumbass dog though :francis:. Minute you walk out that door it's gonna shyt in your shoes and tear up your couch. No choice but to offload that retard on somebody else. Might as well shoot it and save everybody that trouble. @RhapSaDiddy you can use this technique on that mutt of yours if you ever have to leave the house for more than 30 seconds.

imagine having to take a nikka out to shyt and piss every couple of hours :scust:

ol helpless ass c00n ass creatures :scust:

Y'all can invite evil and uncleanliness into your houses but
tenor.gif

Not a hint of shytty litter, catpiss or mildew