KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
On one hand, I hate dog owners because they don't put those things on leashes :patrice:

But on the other hand I fukking hate cats and think they're weird :ld:

So it's a push

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think cats are known for being able to detect imminent death. Heard this my whole life.
Its definitely true their intuition spot on , and im saying that 1st hand. It don't even have to be the owner but for me it was people that i was close to that my cat knew. He was trying to comfort to the point im like wtf and then two people passed and i was like :ohhh:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Its definitely true their intuition spot on , and im saying that 1st hand. It don't even have to be the owner but for me it was people that i was close to that my cat knew. He was trying to comfort to the point im like wtf and then two people passed and i was like :ohhh:

yeah I’ve heard of others having the same experiences. I heard they also see spirits. don’t know how true that is though.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
saddest_gif_ever.gif

They've been so many reported incidents of dogs waiting patiently at the graves and last known sites of their owners in hopes of seeing them again. That's a forlorn Loyalty that the genus has because dogs, are naturally loyal. :mjcry:

Meanwhile I can happily abduct ANY fukking cat owner in this thread feline with nothing more than a pocket of Fancy feast and the willingness to let the stupid thing grind on my leg once it sees someone new. :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Team betta fish would have done more than some of these cats :sas1:

cats are still half wild. That being said all animals have way better smell than humans so they know that the owner isn't actually dead.

That being said die in front of a cat and he'll eat you at some point.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Why would anyone want cats? Them shyts don't even give a fukk about you, they're just there because you got food and shelter. These two things go lacking and they bounce.
But some of you are used to shytty relationships so it's no surprise that you own cats and see nothing wrong in their predisposition towards you .

Dogs :blessed:

dogs are for needy and clingy people that need emotional support .........cats are for independent go getters that my need to leave home for a day or two to chase the bag and don't need licks to the face for validation...

#catset :wow: