Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Anybody who stans cats is a fukking psychopath. Dogs may be stupid as fukk, but at least they are loyal and will try to save you or at least do something a cat won't do shyt they only care about themselves. I said what I said don't @ me. :hubie:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Traumatize your pets for likes brehs and brehettes. Cats don’t give a fukk, they can survive on their own so if their owner dies they’re like :yeshrug: Cats are more like an acquaintance, they simply tolerate humans.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who stans cats is a fukking psychopath. Dogs may be stupid as fukk, but at least they are loyal and will try to save you or at least do something a cat won't do shyt they only care about themselves. I said what I said don't @ me. :hubie:
So basically dogs
tenor.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Why let somebody drag you down :yeshrug:?

Your cat would purr lovingly in the hands of the unmasked man that murders you if that hand had food in it. But I forgot, y'all catset fools mistake Indifference for "Independence" and was never nurtured under the banner of loyalty, owning those meowling boneless creatures. It will be ok breh...one day it will smile for you and mean it.:therethere: