Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Foxie has a backyard and that's where she handles her business
1e13947a42738e9dfb6098b6a3f77a41.jpg

Catset are the ones letting animals use the bathroom inside
:hhh:
I forgot you live out in Northeast Bumblefukk :russ:. You'll have frozen shyt piles to thaw out come springtime. Infinite losses :mjlol:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way to generous with the points for fukking cats. Yet i would give more points for standing guard.

Domestic cats aint good for nothing more than chasing rats.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I forgot you live out in Northeast Bumblefukk :russ:. You'll have frozen shyt piles to thaw out come springtime. Infinite losses :mjlol:
Never because nature handles that. Foxie is using the bathroom where she is supposed to. Your cats got you walking around smelling sour because they pissing and shytting everywhere

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Never because nature handles that. Foxie is using the bathroom where she is supposed to. Your cats got you walking around smelling sour because they pissing and shytting everywhere
So you just let the shyt accumulate :picard:? #Dogset is this how y'all do?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Foxie has a backyard and that's where she handles her business
1e13947a42738e9dfb6098b6a3f77a41.jpg

Catset are the ones letting animals use the bathroom inside
:hhh:
But then it walks right back up in your house with dirt and worms and mold and shyt in its paws. Putting that shyt all up on your carpet, couch and bed!
Scust!!!!!!

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
So you just let the shyt accumulate :picard:? #Dogset is this how y'all do?
Why dog poo can become a nutrient
Rather than becoming a pollutant, dog poo can become a nutrient for your garden, by being composted in your backyard.

If you have a garden you can make your own compost bin by adding the dog poo to grass clippings, plant or other organic waste, and even sawdust as a source of food for the microbes. The microbes then break down the organic material into humus. During this process the temperature in the compost mixture rises to 50-60℃. Over time, the heat will kill most canine bacteria, as they are adapted to live at lower temperatures in the dog’s gut.

Not know basic science Catset :francis:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
But then it walks right back up in your house with dirt and worms and mold and shyt in its paws. Putting that shyt all up on your carpet, couch and bed!
Scust!!!!!!
Lies I dry her off when she comes back in.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Thread is BS. Yall expect the cats to bark or something?:martin:
Cats are too dumb to bark bruh bruh

Dogs
, it turns out, have about twice the number of neurons in their cerebral cortexes than what cats have, which proves they are twice as intelligent.Nov 30, 2017
www.nationalgeographic.com

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cats are too dumb to bark bruh bruh

Dogs
, it turns out, have about twice the number of neurons in their cerebral cortexes than what cats have, which proves they are twice as intelligent.Nov 30, 2017
www.nationalgeographic.com
Still not saving your ass though because dem fakkits bark all the time. Why the fvck would I pay special attention to a neighbor's dog barking when they never shut the fvck up in the first place?

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Still not saving your ass though because dem fakkits bark all the time. Why the fvck would I pay special attention to a neighbor's dog barking when they never shut the fvck up in the first place?
This wasn't a test for getting a bad neighbor to respond. This was a test for seeing how the pets respond.