Catching Ether from Children Unappreciation Thread

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
SMMFH! These kids cooped up....their ether levels are overflowing. I'm chillin in my room, my daughter walks in. She was singing the theme song to Little Einsteins, but she changed the words:

We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Zooming through the sky

LOOK AT YOUR HAIRLINE!!! :umad::umad::umad:

That joint hurt....I was staring off into space, pondering life LOL

the-maxx-23f14924-3c05-470f-906c-08a94729616-resize-750.jpeg

My son is getting into video games, and he plays online with his friends. We were just chillin one day, and he looks at me and says the following:

Son: :jbhmm:Dad? I hate to say it, but, you're kind of a noob, man. :pachaha:

Me: :why::to:

Send these lil mufukkas back to school. I've had enough :camby:
quXVoig.gif

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
I have a few:

One time when my younger brother and sister were like 5 and 6, they were at our grandma's house and she was about to get in the shower. My little sister barged into the bathroom as my grandmother was naked, bent over the tub trying to start the water and yells, "Grandma you sure do have a fat butt! Trey, come in here and look at Grandma's fat butt!" My grandmother said she was so embarrassed and was scrambling to get a towel to cover herself up before my brother got in the room but it was too late :mjcry:

Another time when my sister was even younger, maybe 4 or so, we were walking in a shopping center and we saw a man who was very fat. As we walked past him, tell me why she pointed and yelled, "Look at that man's big tummy! Mommy why is his tummy so big?!" She sounded joyful at seeing such an amazing sight and wholly disgusted at the same time as only a child can do. He tried to act like he didn't hear her and kept walking but she was loud and we were right next to him. I know his soul was burning.

My mom told me that when I was little, around four or five, she took me shoe shopping and was trying to convince me to choose a particular pair but I told her, "You may like those shoes and you may think they're cute but I don't like those shoes and I.don't.want.them." She was like :picard: but she sure as shyt put them jonts back and got me the shoes that I wanted.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I have a few:

One time when my younger brother and sister were like 5 and 6, they were at our grandma's house and she was about to get in the shower. My little sister barged into the bathroom as my grandmother was naked, bent over the tub trying to start the water and yells, "Grandma you sure do have a fat butt! Trey, come in here and look at Grandma's fat butt!" My grandmother said she was so embarrassed and was scrambling to get a towel to cover herself up before my brother got in the room but it was too late :mjcry:

Another time when my sister was even younger, maybe 4 or so, we were walking in a shopping center and we saw a man who was very fat. As we walked past him, tell me why she pointed and yelled, "Look at that man's big tummy! Mommy why is his tummy so big?!" She sounded joyful at seeing such an amazing sight and wholly disgusted at the same time as only a child can do. He tried to act like he didn't hear her and kept walking but she was loud and we were right next to him. I know his soul was burning.

My mom told me that when I was little, around four or five, she took me shoe shopping and was trying to convince me to choose a particular pair but I told her, "You may like those shoes and you may think they're cute but I don't like those shoes and I.don't.want.them." She was like :picard: but she sure as shyt put them jonts back and got me the shoes that I wanted.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
SMMFH! These kids cooped up....their ether levels are overflowing. I'm chillin in my room, my daughter walks in. She was singing the theme song to Little Einsteins, but she changed the words:

We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Zooming through the sky

LOOK AT YOUR HAIRLINE!!! :umad::umad::umad:

That joint hurt....I was staring off into space, pondering life LOL

the-maxx-23f14924-3c05-470f-906c-08a94729616-resize-750.jpeg

My son is getting into video games, and he plays online with his friends. We were just chillin one day, and he looks at me and says the following:

Son: :jbhmm:Dad? I hate to say it, but, you're kind of a noob, man. :pachaha:

Me: :why::to:

Send these lil mufukkas back to school. I've had enough :camby:

kids are sociopaths in a way only cats can emulate.

Mine did damn near the same thing to me when I was struggling and getting :mad: while playing Pokémon sword with him the other day.

he goes “don’t feel bad. you’re just doing your best, and that counts.”

:sas1:

Lord knows I wanted to hit him with one of these

5c8ec7c743fe2a362b7854661a1cc596.gif

because he said it innocently but it had that sting of ether to it that only kids can serve

Last edited:

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Co-worker just caught a stray shot from the youngest. My wife and I are moving into a bigger place and a buddy from work was helping us load the truck. 8 year old pulls me aside and asks if she can go watch TV cuz she says my co-worker's teeth look like rusty rocks... Dude heard her say it, and I felt so bad for him.

gldnone913

Daps
Reppin
VA
Co-worker just caught a stray shot from the youngest. My wife and I are moving into a bigger place and a buddy from work was helping us load the truck. 8 year old pulls me aside and asks if she can go watch TV cuz she says my co-worker's teeth look like rusty rocks... Dude heard her say it, and I felt so bad for him.

:damn:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
had some little white kid tell me that i was 'dirty' bc my skin was brown. i literally followed him and his mother around the store for like thirty minutes til he went in the bathroom then i went in. i just washed my hands and waited til he came to the sink and them looked at him and said 'shut the fukk up you little bytch' and then ran outta there. never felt so alive brehs but that was years ago lol.

I skipped this post but had to go back and comment.

If that kid had told his mom you touched him or something you would have been fked.

The security cameras would show you stalking him for half an hour and eventually following him into the bathroom...

I'm glad it didn't go south but it was so not worth it, just to tell a little kid off.

Headline: after you tried to explain...

Racist Pedofile Molests Boy In Mall Bathroom

Last edited:

gldnone913

Daps
Reppin
VA
:wow: She got me again. I'm getting her things together for school and she's just looking at me like:jbhmm:

Then she says :ufdup:YOU LOOK LIKE A POTATO! WITH ARMS AND FEET :krs:

Me: :birdman::wtb:

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don't really have stories like yall but I was told repeatededly i used to be one of those kids:scheme:

dude prolly conveniently left out that his son is in hs:mjpls:

zcNbKMV.gif

:mjcry: she won't leave me alone, mayne

Me watching the news: Man, white folks are out of control

My daughter: :hhh: You're white

:pachaha:

Me: :ohhh::birdman:

:mjcry:

watching the Olympics with the family, and Mike Tirico comes up

Wife: Hey guys, he's a white man

Daughter: :gucci: That's Daddy! Daddy's the white man! :pachaha::queen:

Wife: :bryan:

Me: :to:

I'm sick of this shyt smh

Yeah, my nephew was like this back in the day.

Me & my mother are both light-skinned like Cuba Gooding Jr. color, while he's more like Joel Embiid color, and my nephew used always say shyt like

"Big mama & AMerikkkan Idol are White"

He'd draw himself, my sister (who's darker than me) , and his father as Black, but when he would draw pictures of us as, he'd draw us as White people.

Or he would say stuff like "I don't want these White people eating my food", when we'd come over to eat at his house:russ:

I used to be pissed off at it at the time, but now looking back it's like :mjlol:

I skipped this post but had to go back and comment.

If that kid had told his mom you touched him or something you would have been fked.

The security cameras would show you stalking him for half an hour and eventually following him into the bathroom...

I'm glad it didn't go south but it was so not worth it, just to tell a little kid off.

Headline: after you tried to explain...

Racist Pedofile Molests Boy In Mall Bathroom

:russ: Man, this dude is trolling, that's his gimmick.