Catching Ether from Children Unappreciation Thread

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
LOL'd on every page, OP.

I've been very lucky - The only ether I've gotten from kids is from my little niece who had a bad habit of putting everything in the toilet. She's in the bathroom one day with the door closed.

Leah, what are you in there doing?! Open this door right now!

Opens door.

What are you in here doing? Did you put anything in that toilet?

Yes, Auntie. Pee :martin:

:skip: Goes back in the den, sits down & relax my nerves.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when my first nephew was 7 or 6. At the time I was drinking a lot, beer, whiskey, etc. Every time I came over my brother's house for the party, birthday party, BBQ, etc so I always drinking but not like a damn drunk or pass out. Anyway, my father was here too. He played the lottery on Mega Millions.

We all in the kitchen and had a chat. Somehow my nephew jumped in the conversation

Nephew asked my pop - "Hey Granddad, what would you do if you won Mega Millions"

My Pop - "Oh, I would give everybody money, only family, would give your daddy and mommy money, would give my sisters money, would give Uncle Methodical money"

My Nephew :childplease: "Don't give Uncle Methodical some Money"

I was like :dahell:

Everybody and my pop was like :skip:

My pop asked him "Why?" :patrice:

My Nephew - :stopitslime: "Cause If you gave him some money, he's going to waste the money cause he's gonna buy a whole bunch of beers"

Everybody was like :russ: :laff:

I was like
giphy.gif

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
LOL'd on every page, OP.

I've been very lucky - The only ether I've gotten from kids is from my little niece who had a bad habit of putting everything in the toilet. She's in the bathroom one day with the door closed.

Leah, what are you in there doing?! Open this door right now!

Opens door.

What are you in here doing? Did you put anything in that toilet?

Yes, Auntie. Pee :martin:

:skip: Goes back in the den, sits down & relax my nerves.

Kids are embarrassing. I remember once at the gas station, this boy maybe 10 or 11 going in the bathroom after this lady came out and asking why did it smell like fish. And he kept saying fish...

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:hhh:
:laff:

Did you laugh in front of him or not try to laugh?

Nah when it happened initially me and the wife kinda was like “boy don’t say that to people”. Later that night in bed we was like :russ:

But my boy looked legit crushed. He laughed it off but you could tell he didn’t think his Gucci gut was that bad. nikka looked like he lost weight recently so maybe that’s the reality check he needed :manny:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:dwillhuh:

smh....today watching television with the family, and a picture of Ben Jealous comes up.

My wife: Daddy is the same color as Ben Jealous :lolbron:

Me: :stopitslime: I'm way darker than him.

My daughter: Daddy is a lighter color:queen:

Me: :gucci:

Wife and son: :pachaha:

Few minutes later:

My daughter holds up a yellowish color: Daddy, this is your color! :russ:

Me: :stopitslime: what color is this marker

My son: Mixed :sas1:

Me: :wtb::to:

I don't deserve this smh

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Smh she still on my bumper. I'm at the opthalmologist's office and we're waiting for the doctor. She looks at me and says 'You're not healthy! :sas1:'

I'm looking confused and I'm like why did you say that lol. She's like 'because you eat cookies all the time! :sas2:'

Then today, we're walking to the pool, and she just blurted out 'Daddy is a short man! :pachaha:'

WTF :mjtf:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Breh... I got killed by my 10 year old nephew years ago after a break up. He was hopping around at 11pm on the couch in the living room playing video games, I told him to take his ass to bed cause his dad (my brother) wasnt doing shyt and the kid was running around making all sorts of noise. He looked at me and said "This is why nobody likes you and your girlfriend left you,". In my pride I said "that's right and go take your dumbass to bed". I went into my room and self reflected like a muthafukka :mjcry: