Castlevania: Nocturne (Netflix Series) | Season 2 To Release January 2025

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Some of you sound white people who won't admit they're racist.

"I don't have a problem with representation, but...."

:camby:

The season was piff. I'm glad that they didn't just ignore the issues of the time and found a way to weave it into the story.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

The season was piff. I'm glad that they didn't just ignore the issues of the time and found a way to weave it into the story.

Just finished ep. 3 I'm enjoying it and did not to expect to see Haiti in this series. :wow:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This was good. A step down from the first series but again, Castlevania I and IV are two of my favorite video games of all-time so I wasn't going to enjoy these characters the same.

Seriously though, that last scene was terrific.

Only three franchises make me feel that way honestly: Star Wars, Final Fantasy and Castlevania and I'm not exaggerating. That was a great ending.

Castlevania imo has one of the greatest scores of all-time imo and I love the way they flip it.

I do miss the maturity from the first series though. It feels like this cast is younger and although they had some crazy backstories, they don't carry the struggles the same way the first cast did. It's like they have too much optimism or something. The first series you can tell the characters already been through some shyt. These cats seem a little too entitled from rip. Trevor and Sypha along with their voice actors simply had that magic.

That scene when everyone basically meets their past head on in the dungeon should have been way heavier. The build-up to that was great.

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bruh im with you like wtf are they talmbout? I love castlevania already but adding shawty channeling the spirit of Ogun and Papa Legba to lead a revolution is too much?
:patrice:

I know this shyt will probably get review bombed because of shorty’s plot. Netflix had to go there with Olrox and the guard tho huh? Fire season to me tho and love the ending. The Messiah is a beast and i actually felt like she was on some demon time. I need Drac back to take his crown tho