This shyt ain't as good

Or bring Grant Morrison or Jonathan Hickman on

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Two episodes in and :patrice: .
Knew as soon as that nikka started singing for the white chic dead bird it was game over for him.
Yea I’m not really feeling this. This Belmont is a bytch. The animation style isn’t hitting for me either.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Episode 4 really…:what:
For fukks sake just give me Castlevania what is this shyt?
This story doesn’t even make sense. Belmonts a cowardly bytch and we got Afrobeats female vamps and vampire hunters. I swear if I see a vamp with a septum ring I’m gonna lose it.
Hahahahha my thought exactly. What the fukk is this?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hahahahha my thought exactly. What the fukk is this?
Yea man I’m all for black representation and characters but the shyt has to be done right. I’m not sure why they so focused on Harriet Tubman vampire killer and her gay bestie who got “turned” more than the fukking Belmonts. We got to get reminded again of slavery. Not to mention the horrid voice acting, janky choreography/animation, and just badly written lines. The vampires are boring and besides them saying “Vampire Messiah” we still don’t even know their actual plan.
I’m 5 episodes in and this poor excuse for a Belmont still hasn’t had a good fight scene. Just poorly executed voice acting and crying like an utter bytch. Trevor deserved better.